Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

*PSH WU 5th Nov TVS doubts Sug/Adini wed* (Page 3)

babygirl198722 Goldie
babygirl198722
babygirl198722

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
well said pankhudi11 but do it mean any thing no. to the cv they dont care what we think and the adi fans win as they state dont know what it is but ehhh. thanks for your views though

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

pankhudi_TiaRa IF-Rockerz
pankhudi_TiaRa
pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babygirl198722

well said pankhudi11 but do it mean any thing no. to the cv they dont care what we think and the adi fans win as they state dont know what it is but ehhh. thanks for your views though

thanks a lot deary yup i know cvs and adi fans don't get it and will never get it  but it doesn't matter to me now OuchOuch EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i know what i said is correct and  majority of people in this forum always supported my comments including u except a very few ( no offense every one has right to support what they like ) people that's what matters for me Big smileBig smile my fellow PSH members are very good and supportive i like discussing here because of right and warm attitude of people here except a very few !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  we know what is right and glad that we are supporting vikram from beginning the only decent character left in PSH Big smileBig smile

Edited by pankhudi11 - 06 November 2012 at 9:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoycroziaxxbabygirl198722JulieD

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
 pankhudi i love u yaar... Embarrassed  Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoypankhudi_TiaRa

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
All the new viewers are getting taken in!! The CVs are not saying the whole truth!! It is unfair to the new viewers as they don't know the whole story and therefore will support a jodi thinking them to be great and wow but reality is that had they known the entire truth they may not support that jodi at all!!!
So CVs please stop showing half truths to garner support for Adini jodi!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybabygirl198722pankhudi_TiaRa

pankhudi_TiaRa
pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

pankhudi i love u yaar... Embarrassed  Hug

oh how sweet mansi me too love u yaar !! Hug  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxx

pankhudi_TiaRa
pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

All the new viewers are getting taken in!! The CVs are not saying the whole truth!! It is unfair to the new viewers as they don't know the whole story and therefore will support a jodi thinking them to be great and wow but reality is that had they known the entire truth they may not support that jodi at all!!!
So CVs please stop showing half truths to garner support for Adini jodi!!!

exactly  Ouch julieD they are   showing half truth because the viewer who knows the story from starting will never support adini . cvs are thinking they are smart to fool new viewer but according to me they are senseless and cruel ... pathetic i must say !!Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybabygirl198722

Bella-Edward Senior Member
Bella-Edward
Bella-Edward

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhudi11

Originally posted by Bella-Edward

vikram is a married man and he again fell for sugani and fooled her without telling her he is married... he can only make her his mistress...
and adi likes her help her first and slowly falls for sugani and loves her... he was planning to move out so that sugani can get her love... but i think in future sugini will realise that her true love is adi only...
adi is young sugani is small adi wants to marry sugani and he can give her the position of a wife then why not??

@ bold :  hmmm welcome  to the PSH form  i think you are new and i think  you never watched the show from beginning also ! BTW i would like to tell u that when vikram fell for sugni vikram assumed that reva is  dead in some random accident which is never shown in detail . and here vikram never tried to make sugni his mistress ...but adi did it and made her his mistress ( which is acceptable to adini fans but u can't accept vikram respectfully marry sugni and give her all the rights of a wife i must say u all are great OuchOuch

@ red :  hmm so adi likes her?? really ??... then what about amrita his ex- girl friend ??Ouch please show some concern for her also . she loved adi wholeheartedly amrita was a modern and  educated girl she came with adi to village just because she loved him but he never cared . adi is evil he can never help anyone . he knows to cheat everyone who love him AngryAngry

@ blue : i don't know what she will realize in future and i don't care also . because i think she never loved vikram she was only behind his property she wanted to become a thakurian . and she is getting it through adi so things a really alright for her she is getting what she wanted and will soon start enjoying all the luxuries tooShocked Ouch Angry Confused Cry

ur ri8 i'm new in here... but i don mind seeing them together ... sorry if it hurts
pankhudi_TiaRa
pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pankhudi11

vikram is a married man and he again fell for sugani and fooled her without telling her he is married... he can only make her his mistress...
and adi likes her help her first and slowly falls for sugani and loves her... he was planning to move out so that sugani can get her love... but i think in future sugini will realise that her true love is adi only...
adi is young sugani is small adi wants to marry sugani and he can give her the position of a wife then why not??

@ bold :  hmmm welcome  to the PSH form  i think you are new and i think  you never watched the show from beginning also ! BTW i would like to tell u that when vikram fell for sugni vikram assumed that reva is  dead in some random accident which is never shown in detail . and here vikram never tried to make sugni his mistress ...but adi did it and made her his mistress ( which is acceptable to adini fans but u can't accept vikram respectfully marry sugni and give her all the rights of a wife i must say u all are great OuchOuch

@ red :  hmm so adi likes her?? really ??... then what about amrita his ex- girl friend ??Ouch please show some concern for her also . she loved adi wholeheartedly amrita was a modern and  educated girl she came with adi to village just because she loved him but he never cared . adi is evil he can never help anyone . he knows to cheat everyone who love him AngryAngry

@ blue : i don't know what she will realize in future and i don't care also . because i think she never loved vikram she was only behind his property she wanted to become a thakurian . and she is getting it through adi so things a really alright for her she is getting what she wanted and will soon start enjoying all the luxuries tooShocked Ouch Angry Confused Cry

ur ri8 i'm new in here... but i don mind seeing them together ... sorry if it hurts

oh no not at all its entirely depends on you to whom u wanted to support or like it doesn't hurting me because you are a new viewer and judging and liking  adini by what is shown to you ( which is half truth). all  i wanted to say is enjoy the show as you don't know what happened in past so you'll not find adi-sugni immoral or unethical . Big smileBig smile

best  wishes 

pankhudi !!Embarrassed

Edited by pankhudi11 - 07 November 2012 at 9:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index