Phir Subah Hogi

*PSH WU 5th Nov TVS doubts Sug/Adini wed* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updatesClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*PSH WU 5th Nov TVS doubts Sug/Adini wed* (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zalakpatel1988

Groupbie

zalakpatel1988

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
SmileThanks Aarathi for the update. Speechless, stunned, shocked and angry at what the CVs are doing to this once special and beautiful story.
Wow, how much more will they tortured the audiences with Adi and Sugni immoral and illicit marriage 
Every characters in Phir Subah Hogi is badly butchered and they make them looked like cheap, dishonest, insensitive, conniving, characterless, scheming, manipulator, greedy,etc,etc, the list goes on and on,human beingAngry
Many viewers complained numerous times on certain issues that is cheap and immoral to us, and it fell on deaf ears. 
The CVs knew what they were going to show in future episodes was not suitable for younger or even older audiences, that's why the show was shifted/ moved to a later viewing time. People was brought up with decency and moral values in their life's and will not tolerate this travesty of a show.
Wouldn't be surprised if this show lasted for a year, cheap and tardy don't attracted viewer. Many have already stopped watching and more will do the sameAngry

Edited by Sandy66 - 05 November 2012 at 7:35pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrlidvinbabygirl198722JulieDForeverSHINeetulipdaisy

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates the story is moving in circles same thing again and again with different characters

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoylidvinJulieDtulipdaisy

Facility

Facility

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Wow.  The CVs really know how to get viewers to respond, even if it is hatred.

Great effort on the update.

Bella-Edward

Bella-Edward

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
vikram is a married man and he again fell for sugani and fooled her without telling her he is married... he can only make her his mistress...
and adi likes her help her first and slowly falls for sugani and loves her... he was planning to move out so that sugani can get her love... but i think in future sugini will realise that her true love is adi only...
adi is young sugani is small adi wants to marry sugani and he can give her the position of a wife then why not??

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Censored sick

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoycroziaxx

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bella-Edward

vikram is a married man and he again fell for sugani and fooled her without telling her he is married... he can only make her his mistress...
and adi likes her help her first and slowly falls for sugani and loves her... he was planning to move out so that sugani can get her love... but i think in future sugini will realise that her true love is adi only...
adi is young sugani is small adi wants to marry sugani and he can give her the position of a wife then why not??

@ bold :  hmmm welcome  to the PSH form  i think you are new and i think  you never watched the show from beginning also ! BTW i would like to tell u that when vikram fell for sugni vikram assumed that reva is  dead in some random accident which is never shown in detail . and here vikram never tried to make sugni his mistress ...but adi did it and made her his mistress ( which is acceptable to adini fans but u can't accept vikram respectfully marry sugni and give her all the rights of a wife i must say u all are great OuchOuch

@ red :  hmm so adi likes her?? really ??... then what about amrita his ex- girl friend ??Ouch please show some concern for her also . she loved adi wholeheartedly amrita was a modern and  educated girl she came with adi to village just because she loved him but he never cared . adi is evil he can never help anyone . he knows to cheat everyone who love him AngryAngry

@ blue : i don't know what she will realize in future and i don't care also . because i think she never loved vikram she was only behind his property she wanted to become a thakurian . and she is getting it through adi so things a really alright for her she is getting what she wanted and will soon start enjoying all the luxuries tooShocked Ouch Angry Confused Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66babygirl198722croziaxxJulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.