Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*vita_narineshivnirgaya_subjennyrsMC4821Opandayrshah1950ptailorsuecreshma12AMSTsandy_rsc19gold1978starsdaviseshachbeej81adhewarsexyindianpiapriyashiny3locomotowikileakslalitha13testindiajennifer1housefull3ivanta29cbindia2009~~~Sweta~~~A HUGE FANheartsmartekomasp3cubedrgatturazor12Princess3101ramonamJ12L85ananthi.shankarseemasrcodermuktha_cutePutijaChalhovshunu6lidvinorianthijonelleSandy66Vinnie79ForeverSHINeeSweetiShobhyJulieDroziepankhudi_TiaRachitra_raoSwastikAshNi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*PSH WU 5th Nov TVS doubts Sug/Adini wed*" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Adi will marry sugni in front of all tomorrow.

Lolz funny was sugni asking him if he is with her and offering him sindoor box... looks like sugni didnt know Adi was desperately waiting for one such chance to jump in and marry her... how predictable... so much for all these days of drama. I guess now we will see saas bahu drama with MT reva jiji on one side and sugni in the other trying to make her life miserable.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrboogleananthi.shankarcroziaxxlidvinshunu6Sandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDSweetiShobhypankhudi_TiaRa

jonelle

Goldie

jonelle

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
thanks for WU aarthi Hug

sugni is really a true bedni ... i mean look how she changes her colour . she is doing everything wrong lying , ditching , acting selfish and crying like she is very innocent in front of vikramThumbs Down ridiculous !! i really liked vikram today i want him to make adini's life total hell make them suffer every now and then ...even gulabiya should suffer sugni-gulabia are really a drama queenAngry even adi is a dream queen LOL stupid is lying and using amrita's name u idiot u never cared about her feelings ( why the people who ditch their partners/girl friends becomes hero and get true love again...i mean they should get some punishment from god for breaking amu's heart and here he is getting sugni as a reward WTH )  cvs how many times u'll prove that u are idiot !!Silly 

seriously.. vikram rocked today come man its ur turn now show them what they are adini -gulabia bunch of  Censored persons !!

Edited by pankhudi11 - 05 November 2012 at 11:48am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

navandrubyocendejoyindianstargyulseemasrmuktha_cutebooglecroziaxxlidvinbabygirl198722ForeverSHINeetulipdaisy

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
thanx

tulipdaisy

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Oh my God!!! She couldn't open her mouth and tell him the truth right there???

I feel so ashamed to admit that I had the tiniest hope in my mind that she would have told the truth to Vikram and at the very least no wedding will take place. But my hopes are truly dashed now. CryCryCry
No matter Adi will marry her in front all, Sugni WILL ALWAYS BE a bedni to me by her cheap two-faced deeds!!!
Thank God Vikram is no longer pining after that inhumane Sugni and will make her life hell.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrnamitagloryzbooglecroziaxxsugarplum5babygirl198722lidvinSandy66ForeverSHINeetulipdaisy

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

tulipdaisy

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks

tulipdaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.