•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE EPISODE #6

Late night' Prof unable to sleep' remembers the blank phone call' thinks that its those boys from the train' T C and K at Adda' C says too full' ate chicken at Dhabba.. T tells C that ever since K saw that girl, he has lost his senses'  some kind of magic done on him' does not want to eat or drink.. totally lost ' c says its true.. K reclining on the bike' remembering P's first look'. Hearing her voice on the phone' says her voice is sweet like koel's voice'  T and C go to him.. tell him to stop thinking and go and meet her directly'  K gets annoyed with T, but he defends and says it's a good idea, once that girl meets you, it will be the best thing for her life' C agrees with T'.  K says now I have to meet her..

Morning.. Nainaji giving aarti to everyone'  tells everyone to have their b'fast.. Adr refuses, saying he is late' him mom says I knew you will say this, so I packed you a tiffin.. Adr happy' takes the tiffin box' Dadi calls Arushi to her side' Arushi still looking upset' Dadi says what u will get for me from civil lines.. Arushi puzzled' Dadi says aren't u going to join yr computer course.. A super happy.. all others smile.. A tells Dadi I will get whatever you want' icecream, laddu..etc.. Dadi says I don't want anything, just take P with you.. A agrees, excited.. tells P to hurry up with her b'fast' both leave'

Prof's scooter does not start' he tells nainaji that he will go walking' P and A in rickshaw.. A loosens her hair and says that if my friends saw me in tight hairstyle they would laugh..  P laughs and says that madam changes when she comes out.. A agrees' both reach computer Institute.. A chattering on' P gets form from the receptionist'

Prof buying vegetables on the road' T C and K on the same road' T spots the Prof and informs K' he hatches  a plan' T and C go to the vegetable seller and start harassing him.. eating up his tomatoes and squashing them.. Prof rebukes them saying this is the education you ppl are getting.. just then K turns up and scolds T and C and tells them that they are supposed to be studying' he tells them that he will teach them a good lesson back at the hostel.. T and C look contrite and go away.. Prof impressed with K.. thanks him and praises him'  says good students like you help society.. K touches his feet and says I am yr student' calls him guruji.. prof happy' K takes the bag of veggies and says he will carry them'

OMG..1st person on K's bike is Prof'.. K says I learnt a lot from you' with teachers like u around, don't know why ppl go to other cities to study' both reach prof house' Prof talking about his family.. says, other big cities have lots of facilities and diff courses for student,  I too sent my daughter to Lucknow to study.. she completed graduation.. k asks whter she will study further or get married' Prof says not yet decided.. k asks who else in yr family.. prof replies'

Prof and K enter the house' K looking around for P'. P and A finished applying for the Computer course' A want to go and have hot fudge' P teases her' P's mom calls her and tells her to get some clothes from tailor.. K overhears the convo'  Lucky sees A and P at Civil Lines, informs Angad.. Angad tells him to keep an eye on them, he will be there' Prof says why u told the girls to go to the tailor, I would have gone.. mom notices K' Prof introduces him as his student' K says he has to leave and goes out..

Both girls eat and leave for tailor shop'Lucky informs Angad, he tells L to keep eye on them'  K reaches the tailor shop.. Krishna.. Krishna music'tailor stunned to see him there. .. greets him and fusses over him.. K admires himself in the shop mirror' tells tailor to hurry up and pack the clothes given by Prof's family' says he hates to see ladies waiting.. then K tells tailor you have a great job' measuring up all the ladies' tailor protests and says he is a family man.. K warns him that next time ladies come from Prof's house, only his measuring tape should touch them or else he will chop off his fingers'. Tailor scared, agrees'

Tailor asks K how's Thakursab.. K says why u remembering him' tailor says my daughter's marriage next month, wanted some monetary help' K glares at him.. tailor mumbles that he will speak to Thakursab himself' P and A approaching tailor shop' P tells A that they ate lots outside and what to do if mom insists on eating lunch' A says she can eat more, but P teases her and refutes her boast' mom calls them and scolds them for eating out, tells them to come back soon'.just the A notices in rickshaw mirror that Angad and his friends are following them on bikes' she tells P' P looks back alarmed.

Edited by a_uma - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Uma Di ðŸ˜ƒ
TFS updates, memorable and golden episodes of mKAP.
thanks for such a lovely wu...
Thnx for the lovely update uma!!!
Where is today ,s written update :(