Uttaran

Please stop the show UTTARAN

Shriya06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear CVs
Please stop this stupid show called 'uttaran'.Are you ran out of any ideas?.You doesn't show anything new in your show.But why showing these disgusting tracks.You have ruined each and every good character in the show ,let it be yuvi,veer or tappu.Please don't torture us with your horrible tracks.Please call it an end .
Thank you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree! Ab Tapz ki reentry se saab mystery solved so no point in chasing the tail! Veech reunion tho they r just doing timepass n postponing uska tho ek hi epi mai they can clear it! Meanwhile just to drag the show further they r complicating it with mukta track n we dont want to see anymore of ur nuisance tracks cvs! Just wrap it up as all ckts r here and end it. 🤬 lol!
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also agree.i even want uttaran to end.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if i say stop uttaran now , it will look like i m saying becoz srj has quit the show,  plus my frns love that show so i won't comment anything.
but at the same time i can say confidently that the way cvs are turning the track , the last day will come soon

my aunt was biggest fan , now days as i m not watching ut  since srj left , i thought my aunt will  continue to watch. but she has forgotten ut and watch the show on sp at same time. i m shocked to see that.

her colleagues n frns recommend her that show on sp , and it has trp near to ut, so oneday it will takeover ut.

veecha story has been dragged so much . that they can't stretch it further, so their union will be last thing.

pr has intelligently incorporated   lovestory of young gen  wid archana manav story , which this cvs could not do .instead they spoiled yukta who had amazing chemistry, and no1 is impressed by vishnu meethi story.

tej-nani- chanda r irritating

and god knows wat  is damini -jogi-kanha- surbhi's role    

only interesting convo recently  were rathore- mukta according to me, it had emotional component.

srj nahi hai toh there r no interesting scenes of rathore -yuvi or veer - yuvi

yuccha n yuthi ko cvs could not capitalize , it had gud potential.

and taps ki entry which was supoose to boost trp and fill the gaps during yuvi's absence has been turn ugly wid tej marriage wid taps.

toh isse show ko filaal ram hi rakhe!  
most disgusting track shown on 1000th episode, no cvs of other shows would have ever done it

shame on this cvs

Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
must wait n watch i hope rashmi's entry will make it interesting. but i will never want uttaran to end coz i love this forum n its members a lot 😃😃😃😃
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
YA DONT END IT...and veecha is the heart of the show
nutmeg7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srissk

Dear CVs
Please stop this stupid show called 'uttaran'.Are you ran out of any ideas?.You doesn't show anything new in your show.But why showing these disgusting tracks.You have ruined each and every good character in the show ,let it be yuvi,veer or tappu.Please don't torture us with your horrible tracks.Please call it an end .
Thank you.

this show had run out of ideas a year back!!! all they are dishing out is ridiculous
Shriya06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Veecha is not important for Cvs.They love only -ve ckts.But it is really hurting ,that they are ruining every good ckt.The main leads veecha are made dummy.They ruined yuvi,meethi,mukta,etc. characters.They are ruining tappu's character too now.
I too like uttaran. But it is really irritating and hurting to see our favourite characters ruined by these cvs.
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srissk

Veecha is not important for Cvs.They love only -ve ckts.But it is really hurting ,that they are ruining every good ckt.The main leads veecha are made dummy.They ruined yuvi,meethi,mukta,etc. characters.They are ruining tappu's character too now.
I too like uttaran. But it is really irritating and hurting to see our favourite characters ruined by these cvs.

really i agree with u srissk the CV's have ruined every track. we could have had awesome aman-meethi and yuvi-mukta iccha-yuvi iccha-meethi meethi-yuvi love scenes. further veecha reunion i dont think its going to happen soon. they r dragging it for no reason. tapasya's entry has been spoiled. so we cant expect rasya scenes as well. only hope is taps-mukta n rathore-mukta scenes
there was so much scope. but all the cv's ve managed is nani-tej love story. they spoiled everything LOL.

but still im so much attached to uttaran since 2009 that now i cant see it ending. 😆
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hope tappu came with positivity