Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   

!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 43!! (Page 4)

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 4709

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Lo bhai when Abhay got know about SiNal, he toh gaya kaam se

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesumsonia

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 4709

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

I liked Seema scene with AC & AD . too good scene it was

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesumsonia

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 4709

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Now what remarriage of Kunal & Siddhi ? but there is another vamp Veena in story .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesumsonia

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 13320

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

I liked Kunal punjab style in precap . Samir Soni rocks
yaa sana...even i liked d precap to d c ore

Originally posted by LoveTVShows

 Now what remarriage of Kunal & Siddhi ? but there is another vamp Veena in story . 
kunu shud force richa...to blurt out the truth in front of the Chopras n Daddy T

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShows

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 13320

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

Just watched the epi... I am super happy that they cleared out everything,and now KC will KICK R out to the outer space where she actually belongs..

BUT,felt as if Samir took it a little lightly,or was it how it was supposed to be? I can't put my finger on what exactly it was,but i felt it was a little bland.. He looked tired in the ITA pic too,wondering if the exhaustion is effecting the performance?Did anyone feel that? 

OR,Probably,I was expecting too much after all our anxious intezaar for the epi.. What is it.. I am not sure...

But over all,loved it.Waiting for tomorrow...

Did you guys see the little kiss he blows to Sidhi when he hugs her in the precap?? Samir always does this,I guess it comes naturally... That makes him extra special.. Not just to Sidhi.. To Anand too..in emotional scenes,hugs.. I have always noticed it.. So sweet!! Embarrassed
yaaa radhika chechi...yaa i saw dat lil kis...i love whenver he does dat
yaa saamy looked a bit exhausted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rpmenon

shweta_r IF-Stunnerz
shweta_r
shweta_r

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 35342

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
I will not be able to do LU today because of a meeting... But will be reading the posts on this thread

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BHAVII

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 4709

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

Originally posted by LoveTVShows

I liked Kunal punjab style in precap . Samir Soni rocks
yaa sana...even i liked d precap to d c ore

Originally posted by LoveTVShows

 Now what remarriage of Kunal & Siddhi ? but there is another vamp Veena in story . 
kunu shud force richa...to blurt out the truth in front of the Chopras n Daddy T
 
 
After reading new article, all I can say dil ke arman aasoon mein beh gaya .
rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Joined: 10 November 2006
Posts: 8297

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

Originally posted by rpmenon

Just watched the epi... I am super happy that they cleared out everything,and now KC will KICK R out to the outer space where she actually belongs..

BUT,felt as if Samir took it a little lightly,or was it how it was supposed to be? I can't put my finger on what exactly it was,but i felt it was a little bland.. He looked tired in the ITA pic too,wondering if the exhaustion is effecting the performance?Did anyone feel that? 

OR,Probably,I was expecting too much after all our anxious intezaar for the epi.. What is it.. I am not sure...

But over all,loved it.Waiting for tomorrow...

Did you guys see the little kiss he blows to Sidhi when he hugs her in the precap?? Samir always does this,I guess it comes naturally... That makes him extra special.. Not just to Sidhi.. To Anand too..in emotional scenes,hugs.. I have always noticed it.. So sweet!! Embarrassed
yaaa radhika chechi...yaa i saw dat lil kis...i love whenver he does dat
yaa saamy looked a bit exhausted

Whenever I see that in him,I can't help feeling that he will make a great daddy to a little girl..Daddy's little girl... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awesumsoniashweta_r

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~PNZKSK Picture Gallery~No Comments

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 377   Views: 160337

.Tanya. 377 160337 13 April 2013 at 11:00pm by DeepShadow
~PNZKSK Written And Video Archives~

2 3

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 20   Views: 27762

.Tanya. 20 27762 07 February 2013 at 9:24pm by awesumsonia
* PNZKSK Archive Mansion *

Author: gk_09   Replies: 8   Views: 8653

gk_09 8 8653 13 June 2012 at 4:15am by Dew-drop
*~~PNZKSK Media Gallery~~*

2 3

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 20   Views: 5271

Dew-drop 20 5271 16 April 2012 at 8:33am by -sahasra-
PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: neeme   Replies: 1192   Views: 26196

neeme 1192 26196 20 December 2011 at 10:06am by nancy1996

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index