Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 43!! (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 150

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Good night friends and have a great weekend

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 43!! (Page 143)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
you guys still believe that this man while fighting for custody will start a new life with his sons...i am sorry...on the last day of the case hearing this man will know the truth of his wife and will run behind her...so you guys are wrong...he will always love siddhi...in BT land whether its male-centric or female-centric...the males leads are passionate and obsessed with their leading ladies...no matter what the leading ladies do...hurt them...ruin them...or even the male leads themselves take revenge...but they will never stop loving the female leads...and kunal chopra joins the list too...so guys don't hope for new life for kunal chopra as that can never happen...if he is taking custody of his second son is also becos of his anger...pain and love for siddhi

and pls don't compare richa with siddhi...i am not supporting siddhi's sacrifices...but then comparing siddhi with richa is insane...if whatever siddhi is suffering now and had to marry this moron abhay is becos of richa...if she never come back to fake her goody goody act to kunal...and then trap them into rohit's murder crap...this Diwans would never happen...neither siddhi would have marry the idiot...it all happen becos of richa...siddhi sacrifices for her loved ones...her husband...her sons...she never kill babies...or people for her own benefit selfish interest...whatever richa do is for kunal's love...how simple to mouth this words...what if kunal lost his elder son becos of this witch...the devil was abt to kill him...she has no conscience at all...how is she related to siddhi...what siddhi and richa being in the same category...you guys think of kunal POV...not siddhi's while i think from both people POV...

well who knows what deal siddhi sign with abhay...it may be a contract marriage...fake marriage...who knows what is the reason since its not proven at all...why she give into this blackmail...in such a short notice what she can do...and Diwans are very powerful...what if they do anything to kunal and AC 1...personally and professionally...siddhi had to think all this before giving into it...how can she contact kunal...when it happen so sudden...and when he came...she had no choice but to shut her mouth...and fake herself as a vamp

she marry the moron...but she put him in the right place...that shows she is one men women...just by marrying a man doesn't mean she is a married women...she needs to fulfil a wife duties...with love...care and concern...and she has none for the moron...as her soul is with kunal only...so this shows that she is still kunal's wife and one men women...just by putting sindoor and MS doesn't mean he is a husband already...one has to fulfil the duties...

one such example is my grandad who was forced into a marrying a girl whom he was not interested at all...he had no choice but to agree to marry her...he married her...and on wedding night...he run away to singapore and from there he wrote a letter to the girl to remove all the wedding symbols as he is not interested in fulfil a husband duties...he marry my grandmom in singapore...my mom was born and my uncles and aunties...then he went back to village and saw the girl who he marries once...she was living happily with her husband with 2 children...and he was happy thats it...he told me this story of his personal life...i told him how can you cheat the women...he told me that he never did anything wrong to her...when his heart and soul is not in the correct place...this scared ritual of marriage doesn't work...and he advise both her parents and the girl itself

one has to put their soul and heart in the marriage to work...just by putting MS and sindoor doesn't make the marriage to work...some marriage with such rituals has been broken badly...siddhi has no interest to fulfil any wifey duties for this moron as she clearly says she is kunal's wife and she belongs to him...that word is enough to know that this marriage will be disaster for the moron and he will curse himself...

this marriage doesn;t exist for die-hard SiNal fans...and by this custody case we will know the whole truth...

siddhi is always a one men women...as she only slept with one man and gave birth to his babies only...and solely belongs to him only...that name is Mr Kunal Chopra...

and i don't think they will show a KTH...Kasturi...crap in this show...as there is whole lot of difference of the scenario though its the same wine in a new bottle...

lastly more than the characters...we should bash EK and her morons to introduce such disgusting crap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyaN-AkkiLuvsNBT-

saloni12

Groupbie

saloni12

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
hi guys...don't take me wrong...i m also fan of parichay like u...cnt digest a foolish multiple marriage kind of story in parichay that s perhaps the trade mark of all tv shows..i m really embassed nw  why i started watching this show??...i used to recomd this to my male frnds due its uniqueness n nt a typical saga thats what it became...so plz come out of its addiction asap..its for u only..if u r ready to watch  all same crap happening in other shows then go ahead its purely ur choice...nw i feel insult even disscussing about parichay bcoz i think i always choose shows that were nt crap...if u really want them realise their mistake then don't watch n don't vote this time only ...future of evry show ultimately depend of trp nt on petitions n requests and cursing...sry don't want to offend anyone..

rajarathirainbowgirl

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
saloni nw no trp z. Nd until sameer soni is there evryone wil peep into tv or wu or lu to know what's happening. Nd trpz nt the idubba's wil surely hav a great fall as nbdy have the patience to watch live at a stretch when there r so good soaps running in the other channels.
Nd we r nt robots that we wil suddenly stop evrything.

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
yup    will   hang on a bit till   samir is around 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

saloni12

Groupbie

saloni12

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
guys there s a expmt in science for stimulus...kutte k aage ghanti baja k roti dene k bad dekha kutta ghanti sun k apne aap saliva secrete karne laga just to feel he s going to get bread...just a raw discription of exprnmt...vahi haal hai ab sirf ghanti hi sunoge roti nahi milegi...sry nt to offend anyone...so if u want really gud story then make them realise that people who use to  watch parichay r nt typical audience of typical shows..they r intelligent viewer having a remote in their handLOL...so don't want parichay atleast until there s  promising promos... .

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Episode started with Siddhi's nautanki

-Ranishweta_r

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Anyone around???