Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 43!! (Page 141)

Post Reply New Post

Page 141 of 150

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by LoveTVShows

I want to know kya faltoo reason writers denge marriage ka

It's funny that Siddhi is saying Kunal will always be her husbandROFL First ask Kunal if he wants you to be his wife or not, aise hi maan na maan mai tera mehman ROFL Zabarzasti ki wife ban rahi hai ROFL

Yeh dialogue bilkul faltoo tha Siddhi ka

Arre Siddhi aur Kunal divorce hua hai yeh nahin kabhi ?? I am really confuse on this .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 43!! (Page 141)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria60

Originally posted by -DJ-

Yea bt she isnt getting this thing in her mind that she is still wifey of Mr Chopra and illegal wifey of Mr.Diwan LOL

thtas bcoz she doenst knw that kunal didint divorce her...infact now i feel the cv's hv also forgotten that kunal didnt sign itOuch

Bt the judge told her na ki kunal didnt gave her divorce Confused 

Ohk if siddhi doesnt knows it KC knows that n he could have kept that point in front of abhay that she is still my wife 

How i can i forget they r dumb lawyers who dont knw indian law D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palzsria60

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

I hope Kunal stays this way and doesn't ever allow Richa or Siddhi back in his life. They both have deceived him their own way. KUnal will be much happier without Richa or SiddhiTongue

Agree but I want Kunal to destroy personal and professional lives of Mr & Mrs Diwan

Destroy or not, I just want him to stay as far away from Siddhi and Diwans as he can because they are really bad news for him. 

I want him to keep a safe distance from all the Richa and Siddhis LOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

Badla buhot zaroor hai

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

I still remember Kunal's dialogues ke SABKO SAAZA MILIGE SABKO .

Can believe the day has come when he is treating Siddhi like RichaShocked Well she has herself to blame for this as she could have very well confid in Kunal about the kidnapping of her son, but no she has to deal with everything on her own because she knows the best solution of all the problemsLOLLOL

Now why cry in Kunal's nameShocked? Jo kiya hai woh bhugato, be a loyal wife to your Abhay JiLOL

leonardoaugust8

Groupbie

leonardoaugust8

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Have been a silent viewer of this forum. Stopped watching this show since last week ..somehow mustered courage to see todays episode ..compiling what we saw today .

Epi begins at Kunals house ..Seema shows Siddhi all presents etc which BA had brought for her ..some angry dialogues . Pushes her out of the house and shuts the door. Siddhi returns to her sasural ..welcomed by a smiling Ma Diwan. She requests her son to be understanding as Siddhi has gone through a lot today. Here BA promises his father that he will have no ties with his mom. Richa calls Kunals mom and enquires about his well being. Here, Abhay enters Siddhis room ..some terrible background score ..fit for a devil i think. Something mentioned about the night being extremely dark and never ending. Both Siddhi and Kunal feeling the same ..Looks to me Siddhi is scared of that fellow.. she cringes at his sight. He drinks milk ..some useless dialogues and sits beside her and tries to remove her gunghat ..she asks him not to come near her ..she is kunals wife ..she tells him he got what he wanted.  The end.

Is it just me or do others also feel ..half the characters here are unhinged ?
Mama Diwan ..for starters looks absolutely mad to me ..Her smile, her sweet dialogues ...trying to be too kind/concerned ..definitely wrong somewhere ..
Abhay is another unhinged case ..pretty sure he prob struck his first wife in the back and his mom took the rap..
Kunals mom ..giving those loving "you are my bahu" looks to richa ..fit case to be locked up.
 And finally richa ..justified asylum case..goes to kunal and says she was sure Siddhi would turn out to be like that ..this coming from a kidnapper, brother - killer etc ..I think sane people will come pretty close to losing it after seeing such characters ..

Edited by leonardoaugust8 - 16 November 2012 at 11:00am

.RajvirNandini.

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

I still remember Kunal's dialogues ke SABKO SAAZA MILIGE SABKO .

Can believe the day has come when he is treating Siddhi like RichaShocked Well she has herself to blame for this as she could have very well confid in Kunal about the kidnapping of her son, but no she has to deal with everything on her own because she knows the best solution of all the problemsLOLLOL

Now why cry in Kunal's nameShocked? Jo kiya hai woh bhugato, be a loyal wife to your Abhay JiLOL

She is idiot yaar aur kisne banaya lawyer isa . Kunal ko nahin toh kam se kam police ko inform karte kidnapping ke baari mein

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria60

It's funny that Siddhi is saying Kunal will always be her husbandROFL First ask Kunal if he wants you to be his wife or not, aise hi maan na maan mai tera mehman ROFL Zabarzasti ki wife ban rahi hai ROFL
ROFLROFL
now i am wondering for which "husband" will she keep karvachauth forShockedShocked\

legal husband-kunal
just married to-abahy
considers to be wife of-kunal
SillySilly
[/QUOTE]

Tell you the truth anything related to her doesn't really concern me because even now being married to Abhay she keeps talking about another man (Kunal). Aray kisi ek ke saath toh loyality dikhao, Kunal na sahi at least Abhay Ji ke saath hi sahiLOLLOL 

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Episode was faltoo but precap toh dhamakedaar tha boss

-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top