Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

saamanselvalakshmishaseksahanarajguruvignesjunkabcssmily_faceautumnsconcertosushavviZEESXYJanuThendralfanjayashslakshmikrjinjuthendralfan007Shalinskalki2007swash2Hollie24mini_00vjayamGiselhopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.shubbaShemmoCarynVani19NixkienithyamkvSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Monday Update: 05/11/12" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Bhagoo for the wonderful and lovely Update! ClapStar

Hhmm, I dont understand why Thulasi was telling, "Im caught" Confused Can someone explain me?
Happy that Lav told she will stay at Periappa house nu. And it was funny how Nith wanted Lav and GW to be friendss LOL It was a nice scene, except Thuls being sad.

So Prabha is still the same? Confused But yeah like VR said, he need time and situation to learn and change. Its not his faulth either. All Lax and Bhuv faulth Dead Hope Prabha wont do any mistakes, but happy that he is smiling back and taking care of Deepa Big smile

TA likes kids am LOL So Thulasi please dont do any bad things, let him first know. He will surely understand you. But both plss dont do abortion Unhappy

I donttt understand why she is sad nu Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekdlakshShalinsThendralfanvjayamTTfanHollie24mini_00Pearl.Nixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thaks bhagi for the update...u got a good episode...

the longest bike scene after that unforgettable one after their marriage...this time TT wearing what they wore in earlier memorable occasions..earlier bike scene and when TT tell their love for each other..a good scene ..but wondering how it is to be taken up..
nitish with his athai after a long time -a good one..and nice to see a bit of old lav...and the way she startled T abt the baby- a good one ..
prabha n deepa scene-very natural...and enjoyed varada's expressions and feelings while telling indira abt how he too is worried...
but nice to see the old prabha ...but def money probs on the way i think...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekdlakshShalinsThendralfanmini_00TTfanHollie24Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shemmo

Thanks Bhagoo for the wonderful and lovely Update! ClapStar

Hhmm, I dont understand why Thulasi was telling, "Im caught" Confused Can someone explain me?
Happy that Lav told she will stay at Periappa house nu. And it was funny how Nith wanted Lav and GW to be friendss LOL It was a nice scene, except Thuls being sad.

So Prabha is still the same? Confused But yeah like VR said, he need time and situation to learn and change. Its not his faulth either. All Lax and Bhuv faulth Dead Hope Prabha wont do any mistakes, but happy that he is smiling back and taking care of Deepa Big smile

TA likes kids am LOL So Thulasi please dont do any bad things, let him first know. He will surely understand you. But both plss dont do abortion Unhappy

I donttt understand why she is sad nu Confused

probably because they are not prepared for it..they have not planned it that way and this must have happened because she forgot the precaution...so guess she is real confused and worried...natural..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dlakshshasekShalinsHollie24TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thnx ka for the wonderful update!
A good episode with different emotions, i think!
As VR said, Praba will only realise after he has met with consequences.
Really excited and looking forward to write the update this weekend! ;)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekShalinsHollie24vjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.NixkieShemmo

Hollie24

Goldie

Hollie24

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Tnx Bhaghi akka for the super duper update!Big smile

Nalla kalam, that the vazhakaapu function should be done from Nitisch sideTongue. No money problems for T&TBig smile 
Me also, I don't understand why Thulasi is tellingConfused

Prabha inthe matter ku time venum...papom what will happen next nuErmm

Wow so long bike scene, kannuru pathura poguthu, penthu ippidiyana scene kathe mathangeTongue
Aww so cute Tamil likes kidsLOL Thulasi should talk with himErmm. About such things, hide pannekudathu...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekShalinsvjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.Smile

what's gonna happen? hope thamizh/ thuls talk it through and decide what is good for the baby.Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaashasekShalinsvjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Bhaghiooo...missed u past 2 weeks Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekShalinsTTfanmini_00vjayamPearl.Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top