Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: soho19

Hey, babe ..

πŸ˜•Confused is the tip of the iceberg ... I get that she left, and I'm assuming she's either blackmailed him, or left him recently, or that he comes and goes, under her directions, or something like that ... hell, no I don't understand anything, and I hope you know, you evil Knievel blackmailer, that if you don't update soon ... I'll call a study strike ... and then you'll feel guiltyyy! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

Muhahahahaha! Please don't make me do it, it'll send me into chronic bathroom trips-oria πŸ˜•πŸ˜² ... and you know how bad THAT disease is πŸ˜‰ Please, have sympathy! I love you πŸ€—, I love the concept, and the idea ... bring it on! πŸ˜ƒ

Awww... No, I won't let you call a study strike! I'm not just about to hand over the pleasure of not studying to somebody while I slog for hours and pour over my books and yet more books! Nor am I cruel enough to let you suffer from chronic bathroom trips-oria! Tsk - I'm not CVs...!!!

Okay, give me 24 hours. I'll update by tomorrow night! Happy???

-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is sooo different!

My heart break while reading this! 😭

arnav married sheetal and he, sheetal and arav a family!

And khushi left! WHYY? 😭 thats not fair to khushi! 

But love how they stull send letters! Does sheetal know? Loved how he doesnt love her! Good, serves her right to be e reason khushi is not with arnav! πŸ˜”

this is lovely yet so sad! Lovely because admav kisses her and still writes to her! But sad cuz theyre not together! Sad cuz arnav's child is not khushi's child! No happily married couple! *sniff*!

you HAVE to continue this SOON and please scrap or pm me if you can! Otherise il surely stalk this OS! *sniff*!

ItsPearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

well written but totally hated it how can he marry that woman after the love of you life leaves he could have been a dad but not a husband to her and then writing a letter to woman you love letting her know about the wife you have very bad his father son thanks for the pm ( unless your going to twist this like khushi is aarav mom and shittal the wife )

Well, I planned it twisted - not nope - nothing like Khushi being Aarav's mom... Thank you so much for your views on this... Really appreciate it... I'll update as soon as possible!!!
ItsPearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

This is sooo different!

My heart break while reading this! 😭

arnav married sheetal and he, sheetal and arav a family!

And khushi left! WHYY? 😭 thats not fair to khushi! 

But love how they stull send letters! Does sheetal know? Loved how he doesnt love her! Good, serves her right to be e reason khushi is not with arnav! πŸ˜”

this is lovely yet so sad! Lovely because admav kisses her and still writes to her! But sad cuz theyre not together! Sad cuz arnav's child is not khushi's child! No happily married couple! *sniff*!

you HAVE to continue this SOON and please scrap or pm me if you can! Otherise il surely stalk this OS! *sniff*!

Awww... Sorry, I made you cry... But this concept had gripped me so strong that I had to had to had to pen it down and share with all of you!

But I'm super glad that you liked it. And as far as the questions you have are concerned, I'll definitely answer it in the next part! 

I'll let you know when I update. Even then, you are welcome to stalk!!!
soni_md thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Pearl.-

Awww... No, I won't let you call a study strike! I'm not just about to hand over the pleasure of not studying to somebody while I slog for hours and pour over my books and yet more books! Nor am I cruel enough to let you suffer from chronic bathroom trips-oria! Tsk - I'm not CVs...!!!

Okay, give me 24 hours. I'll update by tomorrow night! Happy???

*bursts out laughing*

True med students, we are, living by our code ... study every moment, and make sure everyone else is suffering along with us, because how else is the devil and rebel inside us going to silence and let US study πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Deal ... and very, very happy, but despite my selfishness, and oncoming bathroom trips, I do want you to know, if updating, or writing the next part is in anyway interfering with those sexy Pharma and Patho textbooks, then you are most welcome to glare at the laptop, and tell it to go screw itself, until pride and joy at completing another couple of chapters and mcq books allows you to happily log back on πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I completely will understand πŸ˜› Hugs, and lots of prayers ... updated my comment on your blog too, check it out when you can ... lots of love, sweets!

sikhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful 
confused
awesome
waiting for next part
thnks for a fab os n pm πŸ€—
Maddy1270 thumbnail
a very emotional piece... very sad but love how open arnav is about his feelings... doesn't his 'wife' sheetal suspect that he's corresponding with khushi and doesn't she mind? really eager to know what happens next!
lovesarunalways thumbnail
please please please do continue sooonnn😊
Audrey.h. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing...made me cry πŸ˜­
ItsPearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: soho19

*bursts out laughing*

True med students, we are, living by our code ... study every moment, and make sure everyone else is suffering along with us, because how else is the devil and rebel inside us going to silence and let US study πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Deal ... and very, very happy, but despite my selfishness, and oncoming bathroom trips, I do want you to know, if updating, or writing the next part is in anyway interfering with those sexy Pharma and Patho textbooks, then you are most welcome to glare at the laptop, and tell it to go screw itself, until pride and joy at completing another couple of chapters and mcq books allows you to happily log back on πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I completely will understand πŸ˜› Hugs, and lots of prayers ... updated my comment on your blog too, check it out when you can ... lots of love, sweets!

Oh my my - Sexy Pharma books! I feel like shift+deleting all the ppts that dyskinesic person has taught us or whatever he does under the name of 'teaching' that is! If I ever tell you how pathetic and hideous my Pharmacology prof looks, you will never ever in your life relate this four letter supersexy word to anything even closely related to Pharmacology! I don't know how I'm gonna sleep after having my stupid brainwa spending time in linking these opposite universes together - which by the way - was because of YOU and YOUR COMMENT!!!

You just made me suffer more than what you are! The mental image just refuses to go away!

Will check your comment on the blog soon!

Love!