Fans want to touch my feet: Sonarika Bhadoria

Posted: 11 years ago
Sonarika Bhadoria never thought that her popularity as Parvati in Nikhil Sinha's TV show Mahadev would be so overwhelming.

That too when it's just her second show. However, some of the fan behaviour makes her uncomfortable. She says, "The love and the respect I get from people is great, but when I meet people and they try to touch my feet, I feel really awkward. The elderly folks ask for my blessings, which totally stumps me." There are the sweet fans too. Sonarika narrates an example. "Recently my school teacher called to say his friend is pregnant and she keeps looking at my photo as she wants a daughter like me. Another fan gifted me an assortment of chewing gum, because he saw me chewing gum during a TV interview. That was really cute and I can only thank my fans for the love and support."

Fans want to touch my feet: Sonarika Bhadoria

Edited by consuela - 11 years ago
How sweet🤗Love you dear Muaah..Bolo Sonarika Mata Ki Jai..
But Mother too likes to chew gums?😲Usually they forbid their child to chewing gums na😕???
Thnx for the post Consu. Each character has impacted the audience hearts. Mohit and Sona must b faced with such things all the time where people cannot separate the reel from the real and seek blessings in public. Luv u my Sona (Parvati Ma). ðŸ¤—
The only thing I wld like to do when I meet u is give u a tight hug. Luv u baby. U are the best.😉
Mohit and Sona if they venture out in public I wonder what will happen. Both are facing the same problem.😆
awww!! so sweet... thanks for sharing.
the entire sonarikan group should meet her on her birthday what say girls ðŸ¥³
shes very sweet-it something that comes across in her interviews...
but poor thing the last thing you need is elder people touching for feet😆-must be embarrassing
about Chewing Gums all actors have them,it helps to keep thier mouths moist,some actors keep chewing gum between shots and then hide it in their mouths during dailogue delivery
Fans can get really crazy. They get too emotionally attached to the on screen characters that is the reason why more then their real names they live and known more for their screen names and characters.

Jayashree: Great idea. I want to meet her too. 😳
.my sona is so sweet..really a beautiful person..ppl see mata parvati in her...
And jayshree i wish ur suggestion just come true for all of us...Edited by Gods_child - 11 years ago
I will say girl enjoy the sail while the tide is on. U will be remembered by this show and role for a long time to come. ðŸ˜›