Some Videos from Sunday's Episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Okay I loved these two scenes the most! Hope you like it. First one is Shaurya singing. Second is the whole team congratulating Kavi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.HeavenShoub_tireddiyaloveskinny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some Videos from Sunday's Episode" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for these videos Shreya...I also Liked these scenes...Smile

diyaloveskinny

IF-Sizzlerz

diyaloveskinny

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
 Shri U r right I just loved the Sunday episode,  Specially there was somehting special about Shaurya in this Episode he looked Much more hotter than Usual Wink Wink Embarrassed .  infact all looked really nice 

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I'll try posting at least one good scene from each episode from now on. Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.