Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

What happened today ...pls tell me

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sunnyahem

Sunnyahem

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Didn't see the episode today Monday 5th nov .. Whaaattt happeneddd 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What happened today ...pls tell me" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
evrybdy s searchn for necklace... koki doubts Rashi... Ahem gets hyper coz dey cnt find it... all tensed... urmi thnks Rashi stole the necklace nd hiding it frm her... overall it ws nice episode...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top