priya plz save ram's property

.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
friends in all these episodes priya was arguing with ram for buying costly uniform for priya and all other things then why priya is not arguing with ram for spending lot of money on conda's shopping mamaji masti and shipra luxuries life

priya plz save ram's property

wt do u say friends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
coz ayesha is her sister n shipra is her mother u r worrying for property yahan zindagiyan barbad ho rahi hain
aditi_34 thumbnail
Does she have a say now?? Ram luvs to hav pileons in his life.smbody who was involved in scheming to ruin ur married life(read mamaji) is still lingering around.poor priya workd so hard to eliminate all dose who hated him,but y on earth cnt he get rid of him?? Generosity will pay my big man big time!!!
Mani-RK thumbnail
i will wait fir the day wen priya says dat i am still ur legal wife n hav all the rights on u even though ram is angry on her
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

i will wait fir the day wen priya says dat i am still ur legal wife n hav all the rights on u even though ram is angry on her

i feel priya just remebers it when she says am mrs kapoor rest of it doesnt matter to her shei s ok with being a single parent lall her life infact i feel she enjoys it more
Mani-RK thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

i feel priya just remebers it when she says am mrs kapoor rest of it doesnt matter to her shei s ok with being a single parent lall her life infact i feel she enjoys it more

lol looks like but yest she showed some emotions for ram finally hope it continues from now
pps_pps thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she understands everything but quiet for he sake of her most selfish sister in the world๐Ÿ˜กthe way conda scolded pihu, she should go n give her back stating who s talking abotu parvarish n upbringing u๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
heena88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya she understand all thngs gng atround
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When Niharika planned the property then Priya had the rights to say but now she cannot do that but can only say in Peehus matter, what Ayesha, mamaji and Shipra doing is not her headache neither interested in that, moreover Ram will not make her say anything regarding his life nor anyone of KM, so she will not do that
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if it is ayesha and shipra who are stealnig she will come out with the logic that bechari ayesha bachi ha, ram k bhai nay uslku kahi ka nhnchurha tou zahir ha woh aur kia kare, and will justify it and stand by her worng saying k theek hai, smae will be for shipra she will be labeeled as a good maa jo apni bachi ki sadness and totay khawab nhn dhekh sakti !! 

when it coems to shipra and ayesha priya tends to overlook theiur faults and continues to let thme have her way so she will be k mr kapoor maa and ayesha aap ki jaidad leke aapkie acha karehe hain, koi property nhn hugi tou aap ku tension nhn hugi aap tablets nhn leinge, aap kum khana khainege bus mei travel kareinge and fit b rehein ge!! so meri maa and behn tou aapkielye hi sab karehe hai woh bht ache hai aap hi mei kuch masla hai!! ๐Ÿ‘