Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

Hi guys can you please narrate me All Bhagwan Vishnu"s Avatar according to time???ConfusedI am really confused by this mess.Please do helpCry.
First 4 avatars Matsya,varaha, Kurma, Narsimha happened in Satyuga.
Waman, Parashuram, Ram in Treta Yuga.
Krishna in Dwapar yuga.
Budhha may be in Kali yuga & Kalki is yet to happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaremSultan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dkdm cv's strikes again (Page 4)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@Minaxi Thanks dear for clearing my doubts.You are the living Google Search Machine in here. Just Love you dear.ClapHug.
But Waman avatar happened at Maharaja Bali's time and Kurma Avatar happened in Samudra Manthan time.Then how can they came together?Confused And the time span is also different na?ConfusedAnd one more question Is Maharaja Bali (shown in DKDM) is the same person from the Treta yuga's Asurraj Bali?

mnx12

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
During Sat yuga, Treta Yuga, life span of a person used to be long. Rishi Vishvamira, who was a king, did penance for 60000 years. Rishi Atri & Arundhati were present in Sat yuga & Treta yuga too, they met Ram, Sita during their Vanwas. With a pious life style & following path of Dharma may be even Bali lived that long. Even in Dwapar Yuga, Krisha met him in Patal loka.

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks Minaxi for help me out. Sach mein aap na hoti to kya hota mera??Once again Thanks.

mnx12

Sweet24

Goldie

Sweet24

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarakari

They have shown Bali Maharaj. He say's that he is prahlad's grandson. That means he is the same one from Vishnu's Vaaman avatar. It's not acurate . is it?

Bali that was present at the time of Samundra manthan, was different from the Mahabali that of Vaman avatar. At time of Samundra-Manthan Vishnu takes the 2nd avatar of Kurma, his 3rd avatar is used to kill Hiranyash, Uncle of Prahlad. at that time Prahlad was not born. 4th is to kill father of Prahlad, ie Narsing Avatar. 5th is vaman avatar to test the Bali(Grandson of Prahlad). Actually this mistake is by Wikipedia, who had linked between the to 2 kings with same name. 

CV's do research mostly from net. So they might get confused.

In puranas there were many asurs that were present with the same name. like my name is Shreya. That doesn't mean that I am Shreya Ghoshal.
At time of Tarakausr, his senapati name was mahishasur, which was killed by Kartikey. then again asur named Mahishasur came which was killed by devi. 

Shubh-Nishubh  was killed by devi, then again asurs named Shubh-Nishubh came for which devi had taken avatar from yashoda and nand's daughter (mention in Mahabharat) then she went to stay at Vindhyachal, then she killed them  Shubh-Nishubh.

Hope I cleared ur doubts.Smile   

Edited by Sweet24 - 06 November 2012 at 12:47am

-Nymphadora-

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Mujhe toh Iss story ka S bhi nahi pataLOLLOLLOL

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
@Shreya-thank you for the mutltiple people with the same name explanation,now i get why the blunder happened!

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
i am really happy that grandness of the show is back which got lost after sati's death.Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.