Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Yeah, right. Tell me something guys, if the samudra manthan track is going to hapen in the show, Then what had been shown as the root of enimity bitween asurs and devtas in the show?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dkdm cv's strikes again (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
bas aise hi they just play dushman dushmanROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha2601

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

bas aise hi they just play dushman dushmanROFL
gud 1 ROFL

-Gitanjali-

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Rahu, Ketu's mother Sinhika is Hiranyaksh & Hiranyakashyapu's sister (at some place she is Hiranyaksh's daughter). This means Narsimha Avatar is already happened.

As Varaha Avatar, Vishnuji got Prithvi out of Samudra along with all the Vedas. Matsya Avatar was for saving Prithvi from Pralaya, so that's already happened.
Now they'll have to give a convincing explanation for Narsimha Avatar.LOL

Arijit007

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@foram-i hope they give some explanation, because from what i know Narsimha,who saved Pralhad came after the Varah Avatar,which was after the Samudra Manthan!
but he isnt narrating the Kurma Avatar story,but the Matsya avatar story
that is the story of Manu(remeber Manu Putri Prasuti-her grandfather),where Vishnu takes the avatar of a fish(Matsya) and helps Manu save humanity?

Matsya Avatar was Vishnus first avatar,after which was the Kurma avatar during the Samudra manthan

Wrong wrong sequence

total blooper

if they are showing Raja Bali who is saying he is grandson of Vishnubhaqy Pralhad that means Narsimha Abatar has taken place and Kurma Avatar hasntROFL

And upar se ye  Nahush

Nahush's wife was  was Vijata , Manu's granddaughter
 and Prasuti's niece

Mega Confusion

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@foram-i hope they give some explanation,becausefrom what i know Narsimha,who saved Pralhad came after the Varah Avatar,which was after the Samudra Manthan!
but he isntnarratingthe Kurma Avatar story,but the Matsya avatar story
that is the story of Manu(remeber Manu Putri Prasuti-her grandfather),where Vishnu takes the avatar of a fish(Matsya) and helps Manu save humanity?

Matsya Avatar was Vishnus first avatar,after which was the Kurma avatar during the Samudra manthan

i gues mahadev wil narate al avtars of vishnu to ashok sundari. Imagine ashok sundari ko neend nai aa rahi isliye vo mahadev ko story batane ko kehti hai aur hamare pyare papa story batate hai.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarakari

Yeah, right. Tell me something guys, if the samudra manthan track is going to hapen in the show, Then what had been shown as the root of enimity bitween asurs and devtas in the show?
There were many Devasur Sangrams. Power is the root cause. Devas & asuras both wanted supremacy. Even if their father is same rishi Kashyap, their mothers were different. Diti mother of Asuras was shown jealous of Aditi, mother of Devas. May be the root is her jealousy, she then encouraged her sons to fight against Devas.

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Viewers : Confusion hi confusion hai, solution kuch pata nahi. Solution jab mila toh yaar question kya tha pata nahi.. LOL

DKDM CVs : Arre !! All is well..LOL

Edited by sia221 - 05 November 2012 at 9:47am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.