Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer_Rain thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: arshi21

About that I am not scared because even during the re-marriage track many awful signs were there but ultimately good things happened..😊

if seperation comes also AANE DOO.but i want khushi to defeat sheetal 
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Like I said the very least she is an obsessed character, the most she is a conniving witch. So please don't tell me that she is a poor and desperate mother because if she was indeed a positive character, then

1. She would leave RM the moment she realized Khushi was up to no good and trying to find out Aarav's father.

and 

2. Realize that now that Arnav is married, she has no right to keep the vrat. If just by having a child gives you a right to maintain a vrat, then every divorced/single mother would keep fast for their ex which is stupid excuse. It's not like she is adding additional years to Arnav's lifeline by keeping extra vrat on top of Khushi. 

So this woman is up to no good. And the sooner Arnav and Khushi realize that the better for their marriage.

Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tia.o

Like I said the very least she is an obsessed character, the most she is a conniving witch. So please don't tell me that she is a poor and desperate mother because if she was indeed a positive character, then

1. She would leave RM the moment she realized Khushi was up to no good and trying to find out Aarav's father.

and 

2. Realize that now that Arnav is married, she has no right to keep the vrat. If just by having a child gives you a right to maintain a vrat, then every divorced/single mother would keep fast for their ex which is stupid excuse. It's not like she is adding additional years to Arnav's lifeline by keeping extra vrat on top of Khushi. 

So this woman is up to no good. And the sooner Arnav and Khushi realize that the better for their marriage.

RIGHT. And hopefully, next week will be the winding up of this idiotic track