episode 41~~ misunderstanding~~( fully posted)

vampire12345678 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 ~misunderstanding~

Humming a beautiful song Ad went to his lavish bedroom to take a power nap for sometime as he was exhausted after his exercising, he had a huge 440 volt smile on his face on his face as he had succeeded in all his evil plans   according to him. Ad directly entered his room and collapsed on the bed with a jerk

Ad (to himself lying on the bed): oh AD what a wonderful brain you have got( he patted his shoulder) u took over minakshi's riyasat and u got Manyata oh the beautiful maharani of yuvraj Udayveer Singh, the girl I dreamt for will be mine I mean if that girl can change the player Udayveer into a love stuck puppy then how good she be soon she will with me on my this bed ( he runs his hands on his bed)

After having praised himself Ad went to have a warm shower, he came out and stood in front of the mirror running his hands on his wet hair all of a sudden he sees Manyata though the mirror she was wearing a purple net sari and was bent down serving tea AD approached Manyata picked her up and twilled her around he pulled her close himself and as soon as he was about to kiss her he hurt a not so pleased voice saying ' I waited for this for so long '' AD came out of his world of fantasy and sees what he actually was doing the lady in his arms was no way Manyata she was his maid called shaili, shaili was a 49 year old woman who has only 3 front teeth which were brown in color and she was huge glasses and her hair were so oily that u could extract a few litres of soya oil from them  

Ad pushed her away and though her out of the room he ran to have a shower again and was surprised at his own dumb behavior, he decided to make himself a drink so he walked to the mini bar on the left hand side of his room and made himself a strong drink he also reduced the temperature of the AC to 10 degrees and finally after setting down peacefully on his posh sofa he decided to switch on his television set

The new flashing just shocked his to the depth of his core for a few seconds he could not believe what he was seeing the news said

."Minakshi's suicidal note! Maharani Rajlakshmi pours out to Times Now

The news showed maharani Rajlakshmi confidently giving an interview to a news reporter

Maharani Rajlakshmi (to the media):  I was going though the cupboard of my late daughter yuvrani Minakshi and I came across a suicidal note my daughter had left for me it consisted for the reason she is doing this and who compelled her to take such a big step I have handed over the note to the police and very soon the reason behind the death of my daughter will be behind bars (she says this looking directly into the camera so for Ad he though she was talking directly to him)

He in deep thought which looked more like a shock his chain of thoughts were broken when he heard his latest I 'phone 5 ringing Ad saw the caller ID and his hands began to tremble he wished everything was night mare but it was not he picked up the call only to hear the voice of maharani Rajlakshmi

Rajlakshmi: hello AD beta how are you? By now you must have seen the news which is flashing all over the country oh yes beta can u please come over

AD: w hh  yy ( stammering)

Rajlakshmi: AD beta why are u worried I just though u should come over so we could decided about the will that u have maybe u would want to know that we have found a problem with the date and we have a very important note written my Minakshi oh AD beta please wipe the sweat from your forehead  because u need to save the water in out body because they say the water in jail is not mineral and I know u AD beta u only drink mineral water so take care and see you soon

Saying that she disconnected the call AD touched his forehead and saw the sweat Rajlakshmi was talking about he got shit scared he wiped his forehead and bangs his fist on the mirror

Ad ( himself): this Rajlakshmi what the hell does she think she is, I know it is Udayveer who has helped he out that dumb head could not think of anything like mother like daughter I can't understand why Minakshi left that dumb note what if it has my name  ahhh all this happening because of the bas***d Udayveer Singh no no no I cant lose this game against him I can let him be the mahasaba head no never ever

AD was in deep stress he closed his eyes for a few moments to digest all the information he had heard in the past 2 hours his evil mind   came up with a evil idea again'' maharani Manyata the weakness of maharaj Udayveer Singh'' saying that he wore his clothes dressed up and left the house with a very evil smirk on his face

Manyata was staring at the full moon outside the wind was playing with her soft hair, Manyata was full romantic mood she was eagerly waiting for Udayveer to come and she had planned a special surprise for him she knew that he loved when she wore his favorite blue nightie and stood in front of the window she just waiting for him to come and back hug her   

break time guys

And what she thought did happen too she felt too masculine hands tightly hug her, a small smiled creped on her face thinking it was uday she turned around to hug him when she was AD standing so close to her his lips just millimeters from hers she tried to struggle wriggle and move out from his grip but AD was way too stronger for her she found herself helpless she could not scream for help as AD had covered her mouth she tried to bit him but he did not budge

AD: don't move my queen u will hurt youself and I can't see u in pain

He then moved in to kiss her neck giving her wet kisses and Manyata was just crying she was yelling for Udayveer in her heart praying for him to come and save her from this monster

AD then heard the room opening the moved back and only took manyata's lipstick and smeared it into his lips, Manyata was very shocked at his gesture but then she turned to see Udayveer standing at the door. AD was manyata's expression and realized that his plan was very successful he turned back and saw Udayveer standing at the side of the door lifelessly AD wanted that reaction form uday and he got it

He turned to uday and said

AD: Udayveer did I tell u how good the lips of your wife tastes my my now I know why u have fallen for her so much. I thought J was the best but I forgot that yuvraj Udayveer Singh goes for the best oh she must be so good in bed

The word bed  bought Udayveer back to his senses he was so angry that his vision was going blur he raised his hands and slapped AD in such a way that AD's neck turned 90 degrees and back

Precap :

Manyata: uday please listen to me nothing like what he portrayed happened trust me he was here to create misunderstandings please trust me I love u I did not betray u please Udayveer please don't do this yourself please  ( she broke down crying on the floor

k guys after a long break finally cc team is back in action 
this episode is super long
and i worked so hard so please like and comment
and please dont kill me after reading i know people will hate me 
k bye i am running way lol
Edited by vampire12345678 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Outstanding work Saira ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Loved it.

Hope Uday trusts Manyata,
and doesn't believe what AD portrayed.

Thanks 4 the PM๐Ÿ˜Š.
Edited by ...navina... - 11 years ago
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sairah baby It was a very nice episode..Just wished Manveer scene could have been a bit more in this episode...I just love ur writing, u know that...So it can never be that Ill not like the epi๐Ÿ˜†

Coming to the epi:...U portrayed AD's intentions very well...AD's lusts for  Manyata was very well written๐Ÿ‘..The way he traces his hand on the bed told what he wanted...and the scene where he twirls around the old maid and takes her in his arm, and the lady's description was very hillarious!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The way he gets the breaking news, leaving him shocked to the core was fantastic and then the Manveer bedroom scene where AD creates a misunderstanding was really nice!...U left in a nail biting situation..so eagrrly waiting for the next episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Keep up the good workโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by sweet_gargi - 11 years ago
--Zinay-- thumbnail
awesome epi saira see i am dancing!! lol ๐Ÿ˜†

very nicely written saira u always write iit wonderfully love all ur work!! ๐Ÿ‘

this is kamina AD

but poor manveer this kutta AD created misunderstanding between the two...๐Ÿฅบ
i hope manyata makes everything fine!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by zinayrules - 11 years ago
vampire12345678 thumbnail
guys only 3 comments really ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•
.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry sorry...
I'm late again๐Ÿ˜†

RESERVED๐Ÿ˜‰
******EDITED*******

OMG saira...That was brilliant๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...hehe...I'm not joking๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The funniest part was AD hugging his maid wid 3 teeth & super oily hair...LMFAO๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Poor fool AD, Uday got the upper hand on him once more...btw the letter is fake..is it?????

That idiot AD...ggrrr๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก How dare he touch Manyata...bl**dy fool๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
What the hell did he think about himself...He created such a big misunderstanding between Manveer๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Very bad๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Now I'm waiting for the next episode .. Hope everything clears between them.
But doesn't Uday have faith  on his princess๐Ÿ˜ณ?? Very bad๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But u did an amazing job Saira.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..keep it up & keep writing the epis๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by AKlover-16 - 11 years ago
Damon.Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just shit!!! omg freaky freak!!! dis was out of d world and shocking 2 d core. it shook me through my every inch and inch. it was teriffying n d one givin' goosebumps. hope dis dusnt lead 2 a real divorce... no...shit i imagine just shit. saira n d cc tem... hats off...n speechless... but d funny thing wer AD n d maid n rajlaxmi's fone 2 ad... hehehehe... it was mindblowing... well reading d precap i m drop down dead... n head ovr heels mad for d nxt epi... u gotcha post it tomorrow or i will die... plz..
huma12. thumbnail
awsssmmm  buttt tooo shorttt
Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amazing epi
hope the misunderstanding clears soon 
Fantasyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 wrk vampy..nw waiting fr nxt epi..Diwali to abhi ayi bhi nhi aur tum abhi se blast pe blast kr rhe ho