Arjun

Article-Shaleen"Arjun"missses Sana-Rival Site (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

rockz.diva

Goldie

rockz.diva

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purecure

Originally posted by rockz.diva

Originally posted by purecure

aww...someone is missing someone...!!! hmm...
dats damn sweet of him...!!!
we too miss her lyk her...

bt replacement...no we dont want it...we can wait for sana aka riya till end bt replacement no...!!! it will b alot hard to accept more thn d fact dat riya is no more...!!!

n reading dis i remembered der first interview on launch...he said wen asked abt sana "she is co-star who energises the environment wen evry1 other r tired n pale..."...n dat's y for him...now it's "usual stuff"...

tnx for sharing alot...!!!

hum par bas ek ehsan karna bas replacement mat karna...!!ROFL

missing riya n ariya badly..!!!

yaar unhone ne to hamari riya ko maar di ab kya replacement??mene sapne dekha kya ki riya ko maar di m confused Cry
replacement word ko chodh...bt nayii lead to aayegi na agar riya nahii...
so i guess he means dat only...wid replacement here@@@

tab to koi or nahi chaiye arjun roshni or riya k yaado me reh lega uske liye no new female lead plzzz or kitnee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabiarryline

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article-Shaleen"Arjun"missses Sana-Rival Site (Page 4)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Awww...so cute. Tfs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arryline

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
This made my day. Had such a goofy smile on my face.. Can we please get Sana back? Everyone misses her? Give her less work Gorky and bring her back. The audience won;t accept a new girl and am sure when Tam ratings come out, it's gonna be a dip.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmadona

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.