Won't Be Too Bad

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know. I'm the last person who would normally ever want to see my Tapu married off to that evil Tej Singh who is 15ish years older to her and also a criminal however, unlike Mukta Tapasya has no reason to have to bend to Tej Singh's will so he won't be able to control her, nor will Tej Singh's disgusting lusty maksat of getting a teenage girl as his bride succeed. Indeed, Tapu is only 3 or 4 years younger to Chanda who he calls an old woman so doubt Tej Singh will be happy or satisfied at all😆 so I'm guessing he will not attempt to touch her or be romantic to her in any possible way Thank God for that🤢. Furthermore, Tapu is very strong, also unlike Mukta and will not take any of Tej Singh's rubbish who btw had once held a knife at her throat. She will use this position only and only to achieve her aim, will harrass Gunwanti and Tej Singh in the process and once she's done well techincally being Rathore's wife her marriage to Tej is illegal and Tej will go to jail for his assault on Veer. So she can walk out anytime.😃

The only thing I'm upset about is what will be Rathore's reaction No Rasya romance now I would have loved to see the happy emotional reunion of Tapu and Raghu😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I agree with u yaar.tappu is strong and brave enough to handle the situation.she will stand against mai and tej.once her mission is over she will come out from there.
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes  SRKLuvr teaching mai and tej a lesson all that is fine. I know tapsaya to unki band bajyegi.
But wat worries me is RATHOD??😕😕😕

What if Rathod misunderstands Tapasya??😕😕

No Rasya romance😭😭😭 Oh dear y good ppl r made to suffer always??
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tappu toh tej ke bas ki baat hi nahi hai😆. But again this under ghunghat shaadi natak is irritating. Uttran CVs aur zyaada expect bhi nahi kar sakthe. 
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tappu is the only one who can tighten the screws of each n every one in bzoo...she is smart n like a tigress...she wont take any  nonsense ...even rathore couldnt do anything to mai...some where i feel rathore has heard muktas plan n night have planned this game with tappu...nooo...but uttran cvs cant think of this...
-purvideshmukh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if tapej happens, then it will be a very bad time 4 tej singh😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: uttaranian123

if tapej happens, then it will be a very bad time 4 tej singh😆

OK just one request don't jorofy them together like thatthats just disgusting😆 I WANT TEJNANI FOREVER!😳😳😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: puppypop

i don't my tappu to marry that evil man😡

No one does but since the useless cvs have penned it on us we have to look to the positives of it.
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All Rasya romance to the drain😭
I hate that tej sitting beside tappu. i dont even want his air any where around any female exception Nani. Oh! How i seriously wish Nani is in that ghunghat. NO 1 criminal couple banega.😉Cv's ne kharab karde😡

Lets see how CV's will push this down our throats. If they show him anywhere around tappu then cv's ko tho ram he rakhe😡

merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashahai_aamanke

All Rasya romance to the drain😭
I hate that tej sitting beside tappu. i dont even want his air any where around any female exception Nani. Oh! How i seriously wish Nani is in that ghunghat. NO 1 criminal couple banega.😉Cv's ne kharab karde😡

Lets see how CV's will push this down our throats. If they show him anywhere around tappu then cv's ko tho ram he rakhe😡

rasya...we were waiting...😭😭😭...not even started romance...n they r separated...all of u demand on colors official page...if ur friends with gaurav...messege him...he answers...n reads..