Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I know. I'm the last person who would normally ever want to see my Tapu married off to that evil Tej Singh who is 15ish years older to her and also a criminal however, unlike Mukta Tapasya has no reason to have to bend to Tej Singh's will so he won't be able to control her, nor will Tej Singh's disgusting lusty maksat of getting a teenage girl as his bride succeed. Indeed, Tapu is only 3 or 4 years younger to Chanda who he calls an old woman so doubt Tej Singh will be happy or satisfied at allLOL so I'm guessing he will not attempt to touch her or be romantic to her in any possible way Thank God for thatDead. Furthermore, Tapu is very strong, also unlike Mukta and will not take any of Tej Singh's rubbish who btw had once held a knife at her throat. She will use this position only and only to achieve her aim, will harrass Gunwanti and Tej Singh in the process and once she's done well techincally being Rathore's wife her marriage to Tej is illegal and Tej will go to jail for his assault on Veer. So she can walk out anytime.Big smile

The only thing I'm upset about is what will be Rathore's reactionOuch No Rasya romance nowOuch I would have loved to see the happy emotional reunion of Tapu and RaghuSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ambbiha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Won't Be Too Bad" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
I agree with u yaar.tappu is strong and brave enough to handle the situation.she will stand against mai and tej.once her mission is over she will come out from there.

ambbiha

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
yes  SRKLuvr teaching mai and tej a lesson all that is fine. I know tapsaya to unki band bajyegi.
But wat worries me is RATHOD??ConfusedConfusedConfused

What if Rathod misunderstands Tapasya??ConfusedConfused

No Rasya romanceCryCryCry Oh dear y good ppl r made to suffer always??Ouch

ambbiha

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Tappu toh tej ke bas ki baat hi nahi haiLOL. But again this under ghunghat shaadi natak is irritating. Uttran CVs aur zyaada expect bhi nahi kar sakthe. 

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
tappu is the only one who can tighten the screws of each n every one in bzoo...she is smart n like a tigress...she wont take any  nonsense ...even rathore couldnt do anything to mai...some where i feel rathore has heard muktas plan n night have planned this game with tappu...nooo...but uttran cvs cant think of this...

SRKLuvr

-purvideshmukh-

IF-Dazzler

-purvideshmukh-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
if tapej happens, then it will be a very bad time 4 tej singhLOL

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uttaranian123

if tapej happens, then it will be a very bad time 4 tej singhLOL

OK just one request don't jorofy them together like thatthats just disgustingLOL I WANT TEJNANI FOREVER!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puppypop

i don't my tappu to marry that evil manAngry

No one does but since the useless cvs have penned it on us we have to look to the positives of it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top