Jeannie aur Juju

How To Increase Serial And Cast Ranking (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
guys we must contact whose use to fight for gia to join us here and also we know there were shilpa who use to do vm we can cal her here again and we need lots of pic post , vm and ss ff or os so guys iw ill start working on and os on jennie and juu soon ok .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sravaniayesettiSaisuder139delsinavyabSaiS.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How To Increase Serial And Cast Ranking (Page 7)" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
agree with you hansa we need lots of vm or pics post i wanted to post but i dont know how to do it and we must write ff too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sravaniayesettiSaisuder139navyabSaiS.SajnaVe.

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

I can't believe this CM rank. Angry. I know, that lot of ppl are here in this forum. Weekdays, this forum is active  only. Compare to some other forums, our forum has more members, then why still no raise in the ranks?Shocked

Yeah I can't believe it either. The Forum has been open since the 5th November and we have had 14 pages already! That's an awesome job! It's practically a page a day! Thumbs Up

And yet CM is so low Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sravaniayesettinikkittaSaisuder139Vidishaa.SajnaVe.

Gwendchotabhoot

IF-Rockerz

Gwendchotabhoot

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
thanks di

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sravaniayesetti.SajnaVe.

nikkitta

Goldie

nikkitta

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I have few more suggestions that increases our rank...

1)When we open a new thread/topic its icy blue in colour and then after sometimes for some threads it changes colour to pink but some threads still remaines the blue colour. The colour of the thread determines the popularity and is not only dependent on no.of comments in it. So, turning every topic into pink is very important and this depends on no.of views and how many members visited the post.Hence, if the more members visits and comments it changes to pink, by commenting frequently till it turns pink.

2) We should stop peeping into other forums, this increases their no. of 'views'

I hope this helps us getting a better rank next week... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saisuder139SaiS.SajnaVe.

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Originally posted by Giafan

I can't believe this CM rank. Angry. I know, that lot of ppl are here in this forum. Weekdays, this forum is active  only. Compare to some other forums, our forum has more members, then why still no raise in the ranks?Shocked

Yeah I can't believe it either. The Forum has been open since the 5th November and we have had 14 pages already! That's an awesome job! It's practically a page a day! Thumbs Up

And yet CM is so low Confused

Good observation AshwinSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saisuder139ShaunSA.SajnaVe.

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
please stay away from this forum vidishaa and ashwin

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanVidishaa.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
We must comment on fan page daily...that works for many actors

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA.SajnaVe.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jeannie aur Juju Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.