Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.SajnaVe.

IF-Stunnerz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged

It's time for some humour with upcoming comedy-based show Jeannie Aur Juju  adopted from popular US fantasy sitcom I Dream Of Jeannie. And for actor Ali Asgar, working on the show is a much-needed relief from what he had done in the past.

Says Ali, "There is no buffoonery in the show... we emote naturally. My character is torn between his girlfriend and a genie." When asked about his 'one' wish which he would like a genie to fulfill, the actor says, "I would want the genie to stay with me forever."

Gia Manek, who plays Jeannie, says she's enjoying the role to the hilt. "I am pretty much a brat like Jeannie. Also, no amount of tears or glycerine are required to play the part," she adds.

Anooj Kapoor, EVP and business head, SAB TV, says, "The concept will appeal to all ages. Kids would love the magic and mischief while the adults can relish the emotional layers and humour."

Welcome this new flavour of comedy on SAB TV every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

saraksandu786NazimKiDewaniSavi_SGiafanNihira-fanShaunSAswethasyam08ParijatrocksSidMkiDeewani.Nafisa.thalaMandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#..Articel of Jeannie aur Juju #" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Tfs Siham 

I loved this part  "Also, no amount of tears or glycerine are required to play the partLOL

Not sure what kids are going to watching at 9:30pm though. I assume they have earlier repeats?

Edited by ShaunSA - 05 November 2012 at 6:49am

Giafan

Goldie

Giafan

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Thanks for sharing this article, Siham!! Both Gia and Ali look so cute...Day Dreaming

It's time for some humour with upcoming comedy-based show Jeannie Aur Juju ' adopted from popular US fantasy sitcom I Dream Of Jeannie. And for actor Ali Asgar, working on the show is a much-needed relief from what he had done in the past.

Says Ali, "There is no buffoonery in the show... we emote naturally. My character is torn between his girlfriend and a genie." When asked about his 'one' wish which he would like a genie to fulfill, the actor says, "I would want the genie to stay with me forever."

Gia Manek, who plays Jeannie, says she's enjoying the role to the hilt. "I am pretty much a brat like Jeannie. Also, no amount of tears or glycerine are required to play the part," she adds.

Anooj Kapoor, EVP and business head, SAB TV, says, "The concept will appeal to all ages. Kids would love the magic and mischief while the adults can relish the emotional layers and humour."

Welcome this new flavour of comedy on SAB TV every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

Coolbie

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article Siham   Tongue

janani18

IF-Rockerz

janani18

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
tfs siham dii and the pic so cute and ur avatar signature beautifulSmile

Edited by janani18 - 05 November 2012 at 7:20am

anjaliluvgiushi

anjaliluvgiushi

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE ARTICLE AND GIAA SO CUTE 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParijatrocksSidMkiDeewani

Nihira-fan

IF-Rockerz

Nihira-fan

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Thanks siham!

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing sihamSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.