The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

why ranveer why...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

crazyforindia

Groupbie

crazyforindia

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
why is ranveer being so rude and dense. i really love his character but today he is being so un-understanding. i was so upset with his treatment towards panchi...she is his moti  his best friend the one he used to defend from everyone who hurt her and today he is hurting her so much that she is crying. i was really disappointed with ranveer today he has a long road of redemption especially towards panchi... 

and kd and panchi will make really good friends in the future i want kd to treat panchi the way ranveer SHOULD treat panchi and maybe that will make rv relise

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tenzingchodenLet-It-GokeshiyaKAS_Nisha_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why ranveer why..." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
^Totally agree. 

I understand that he feels 'betrayed' and 'scared', but this is beyond awful! He's being absolutely mean and I am disliking his character by the minute. He's losing it, I swear. I used to LOVE his character; his sensibility and everything! But now.. *sighs*-

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforindiaHarshIkaZaYaxoxkeshiyaLet-It-Go

crazyforindia

Groupbie

crazyforindia

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
i know right, he was my favoruite character and i loved rahi-like their special bond they shared and i feel like ranveer has forgotten all the 15 years panchi spent defending him and taking care of him and is focusing on his so called betrayal i think he really needs to learn how to respect panchi! 

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Absolutely! Ditto! 

All because of that ALIEN! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforindia

Let-It-Go

IF-Rockerz

Let-It-Go

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Being rude and annoyed once in a while goes down with me well but that was too much for today..
First kiya , then Panchi.
Both are frustrated and ready to burst at each other ..agreed Panchi too touched the weak spot of Ayesha but the reaction was aweful. I could expect that rxn for Kiya but not Panchi. That was Shocking.
I was somehow glad that Samar intervened and made him realise that she is his best buddy .. But RV needs to grow up now. Enuf of sulking and throwing around attitude on poor soul.
I dont mind an apology from him but I dont think we are gonna get any.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforindiaHarshIkaZaYaxox

crazyforindia

Groupbie

crazyforindia

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
u are right that treatment is not acceptable! i think one alien leaves we will get our old rv back and he will finally realise! 

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
I totally agree wid u :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforindia

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Panchi's reaction was justified. Completely. 

Not only was RV being a total brat, but he was also just yelling at everyone about any damn thing. It was extremely annoying! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforindiaHarshIkaZaYaxox

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.