Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Aweee the hugs in todayz episode were so adorable. I am not only talkin about the kisha hug but also when the panchi and juhi hugged kiya and when piddi hugged Kd.
The kisha hug was so freaking fantastic. Awesome acting by bharti. She did such a good job that I would have actually believed that she is terrified if I hadn't know that she is acting. The way she got hysterical and hugged Kd from the back was so cute.the poor girl was terrified! Thankfully Kd was able to calm her down. All this lovey dovey kisha stuff is cute but I am really missing the old bickering kisha. They were adorable. Its not that I don't like this kisha track., its just I like kisha better when they are fighting and hating each other's guts :p
And after kiya finally calmed down , the other junglees finally were able to locate them. The first thing panchi and juhi did was to make sure kiya is okay and hugged her... I went all Aweee at their hug. I am a huge fan of the friendship between the girls and this camp is a big step in takin their friendship further. I only wish bobby had been their as well. Khair next time :p
And ofcourse the Kd-piddi hug was awesome as always. I always laugh when piddi goes running to Kd when he is in trouble or is afraid. Its like Kd is his boyfriend XD. Love their bromance.
Waiting for tomorrow. Hope we get to see more Aweee worthy scenes tomorrow as well. Won't be disappointed looking at the precap :p :p

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zzinia2411Adry-Alia-keshiya-Drama_Queen-FahadkrazywishBrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The hugs :D" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
kisha hug was so adorable but would really love if we get our chicklet-stoneface back. loved everyone, they all are adorable. best acting so far, best expressions, and what could i say they desrrve a HATS OFF yaar. i also liked naina ma-jj convo. it was pretty good as well. eagerly waiting for tmrw

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Hehe yup... Naina ma and jj banter was also cute. Love them :p

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
hey btw loved ur analysis. congo for becoming a goldie

-Stardust-

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Thank you and thank you dear. I saw your post very late the other day on an other topic, sorry. I don't really be online a lot these dayz :p

keshiya

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
its ok. i too didn't see that post after posting my reply. so i thought i would congratulate you here. 

-Stardust-

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Hehe Thankx... :p

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
ur welcome dearSmile

-Stardust-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.