pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved that phrase and i was dying for a RV and Kiya Scene,There was lot of sweetness in today's episode which i did not like, even though KiyaRa scene was for 5 secs I loved it <3
Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alinaaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I knew it I knew it you would make a post on them, you're still suffering from RanYa fever ain't you, i liked their scene, there were lot of sweetness in today's episode which i did not like and their 5 seconds scene was awesome :P
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina-dubey

I knew it I knew it you would make a post on them, you're still suffering from RanYa fever ain't you, i liked their scene, there were lot of sweetness in today's episode which i did not like and their 5 seconds scene was awesome :P

Haha lol i knew you would know, I know re lot of sweetness i loved the KiSha scene but i loved the KiyaRa scene aswell 
Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 11 years ago
-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even though I am a fan of rv- kiya shipping , I didn't like the way rv was speaking to her. The delicate darling phrase was okay, but what he was goin to say next was beyond rude given the fact that she wasn't even speaking to him... I love rv but he seriously needs to Stop being so rude to anybody and everybody
Alinaaa. thumbnail
Don't bite me but i liked KiSha scenes more :P
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missscarlett

Even though I am a fan of rv- kiya shipping , I didn't like the way rv was speaking to her. The delicate darling phrase was okay, but what he was goin to say next was beyond rude given the fact that she wasn't even speaking to him... I love rv but he seriously needs to Stop being so rude to anybody and everybody

I agree but honestly we got their scene after a long time i didn't even notice the way he was speaking and all this anger will turn into friendship soon, so i'm enjoying these kind of scenes for now ðŸ˜Š
Alinaaa. thumbnail
KiyaRa scene was okay aswellEdited by alina-dubey - 11 years ago
pluviophile. thumbnail

Don't bite me but i liked KiSha scenes more :P

I don't Bite kameeni, KiSha were awesome aswell ðŸ˜†
Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Meri Tammy Jaaan!!
I knew u vl make a post 4 my..m sorry OUR dear Ranya!
I was goin 2 make par yaad aya ki meri ek twiny sis hai ;P
Same here re..
Pehli baar RanYa scene mila..
5 mint ka tha..
But savoured it :)
pluviophile. thumbnail

BTW why you using Sarcasm in the last sentence? and copying me? :P