Jeannie aur Juju

Hey helloo namaste saasrkaall vanakkam namaskar!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@ Jennierocks

Oh! Di, I didn't realize that I would be in this forum, this was just a sudden decision,
How are you?, long time no see, I am very glad to see you too, Yes the trip was fabulous, except we didn't go to Canada, we went to st.Louis instead. Because of some changes.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hey helloo namaste saasrkaall vanakkam namaskar!!! (Page 4)" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Hug hug back.

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
-vibhakarthi--]
Originally posted by -vibhakarthi-

Hello Sandy di, How are you?I am the daughter of Viji, who is a giafan, I am also a big fan of GiaBig smile Big smile, her id is giafan.

Hi vibha.. Dont need introducation of ur mom... We all know her very well she is our dear viji Di Embarrassed
nice to meet u dear... Hug

btw i my sherry... Smile[/QUOTE]

Nice to see you to Sherry di. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
wow sandy we are all back here again im so happy to be with you all i was waiting for this day our family are back again .Hug

westindian

IF-Sizzlerz

westindian

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone, Christine here, glad to see this forum open and glad to see all my old pals from SNS on here. I'm sure we'll all have a wonderful timeBig smile

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
it is good to see the old friends and feels like home

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jeannie aur Juju Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.