Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

RajourisuecyourmittlifetimefanimahotgalkotharifalguniNas1kapasa5332chhedakhushi17staronegcoolxmickidshalininarangneetapiludeenapswarajgirfarzanaazamaddy_1011Baisali05shiny3whammy2008visha1314jetu24kvallinitvijuSweetandcutebutterbearempty1990am1sh2na3RosieCpgshahivanta29giguserjunniups1~~~Sweta~~~sonpapriasiaheartwendysunny_Gviewobsnehal0119resh2000dirk41desighaljolly_flA HUGE FANsunshine33shmuupiehasiniangelDuggukedeMili27Thamanna85_Nancy_irene_csuresh555angels_eyes-Khush-Gugguldeejagialia-DreamzGirl-pikiiichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 5 Nov" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thamanna85

Goldie

Thamanna85

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Wow, that was super quick. Thank you.

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Thanks tamanna ...

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I somehow managed to catch the episode, although missed bits and pieces of it.. your update has fulfilled that gap.. Hug

Thanks for the lovely update..Tongue

The thing which I didn't get is that Tejal is getting un-necessarily hyper. Sushila has always been a second mother to Aniket. Tejal knew that from the very first day. Confused

So when Sushila is feeding Aniket or taking care of him, it makes no sense when the pangs of jealousy are hitting Tejal. Its like, Monikangana wants her to be jealous and she is being jealous. Like the puppet dancing to its master's tunes. Angry

And Aniket, what to tell of him!! Like Tejal is the last person on earth for him to throw out his frustration. Shocked He is behaving so badly with Tejal. What happened that loving Aniket upon whom we doted?? Wanted a hubby like him?? Unhappy

I am simply not getting this track. It is like showing the other faces of the characters.Stern Smile Their behavior is simply not just to their characters.. Anijal's attitude towards each other has changed.. And that too without any logic.. Wacko

Since the day Aniket met Tejal, she has been the primary support for him in every sphere till now. Helped him to regrow his confidence, made him stable. ANd now suddenly, Tejal is being shown in the back-foot. Like she is being a hindrance between Aniket-Sushila!! Wacko

Today's shooting scene where Aniket was telling that he'll allow no one to come in between him and his bhabhi confirmed that Tejal will be shown coming between Aniket and Sushila. And when Aniket has to make a choice, he'll go for Sushila. D'oh

An utter out-of-the-box track for me where I am not getting that why the characters are not being true to their nature!! They are behaving as if they are someone else.. Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani48Mili27heerhoney_TaNi_JalebiGirl

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Wow thank u debo ...

i was thinking to discuss dis thing ...Smile

dey r just Checking my patience 

I m not understanding Tejal's behavior ...she very well know Suket relation but now she s feeling 
bad...

Aniket changing his profession itni jaldi jaldi ...Kya hain yeh...itni jaldi to Lizard bhi color change nhi kare 

D production house is making me Go crazy 

D episode was Very anoying ...not wat EDSKHPH all about 

I think dey shud try to show Sum nice tracks if it is ending ...y giving us dese tracks ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulJalebiGirl

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

I m not understanding Tejal's behavior ...she very well know Suket relation but now she s feeling 
bad...

Aniket changing his profession itni jaldi jaldi ...Kya hain yeh...itni jaldi to Lizard bhi color change nhi kare 

I think dey shud try to show Sum nice tracks if it is ending ...y giving us dese tracks ...

@Bold: taani, this line made me go ROFL
Sahi kaha yaar... If they are ending the serial, they should end it on a good note.. kya ye sab jealousy wealousy ka track shuru kiya hai!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Originally posted by tani23

bad...

@Bold: taani, this line made me go ROFL
Sahi kaha yaar... If they are ending the serial, they should end it on a good note.. kya ye sab jealousy wealousy ka track shuru kiya hai!!

I think they are not ending the show...is track se toh Aisa hi lag raha hai!!
Itni jaldi yeh track khatam nahi hoga...Bahut drama hoga!!
And Foram ka kya?uska track kahan Gaya?
And also remember...koi past wala track tha?Nikhlesh's mom used to cry remembering about something!!
Kahan Gaya woh sab track??

Toh fir final conclusion:EDSKHPH is not ending!!

Guggul_TaNi_

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JalebiGirl

I think they are not ending the show...is track se toh Aisa hi lag raha hai!!
Itni jaldi yeh track khatam nahi hoga...Bahut drama hoga!!
And Foram ka kya?uska track kahan Gaya?
And also remember...koi past wala track tha?Nikhlesh's mom used to cry remembering about something!!
Kahan Gaya woh sab track??

Toh fir final conclusion:EDSKHPH is not ending!!

Jalebbi, tere mu me dher saari "sugar free jalebis".. Wink Tongue Tongue Agar ye sho wend nahi ho toh bohot accha hai..

par seriously, I am not liking the current Tejal's insecurity track.. its kinda iritating..

_TaNi_JalebiGirl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.