Jeannie aur Juju

   

~*Jeannie Aur Juju HELP DESK*~ (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 18

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Joined: 12 November 2011

Posts: 11743

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
hey guys! plz help... when will repeat of jaj air? preferbly in the afternoon.. or in da evening? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Jeannie Aur Juju HELP DESK*~ (Page 9)" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Joined: 15 June 2011

Posts: 8845

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
OK Guys!!!

Get ready for the Banner Contest Smile PM'ed Aahaana for permission

will be opening up the thread soon as i get the permission from her Smile

also asked the query reg. the Forum's display pic, hope we get a disp. pic soon for this forum Big smile

i guess the main char. are all introduced, so we can proceed for the banner contest. Thumbs Up


all the very best in advance Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA.SajnaVe.

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Joined: 29 January 2011

Posts: 53267

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

OK Guys!!!

Get ready for the Banner Contest Smile PM'ed Aahaana for permission

will be opening up the thread soon as i get the permission from her Smile

also asked the query reg. the Forum's display pic, hope we get a disp. pic soon for this forum Big smile

i guess the main char. are all introduced, so we can proceed for the banner contest. Thumbs Up


all the very best in advance Wink


Okeee thank yooou swetha cant wait for this contest :)

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Joined: 04 April 2011

Posts: 9167

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Swetha Big smile

Can someone post the links to the WU's for the 11th and 12th please. I can't seem to find them Unhappy

Happened in another forum as well. I think I am getting old LOL

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Joined: 15 June 2011

Posts: 8845

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Thanks Swetha Big smile

Can someone post the links to the WU's for the 11th and 12th please. I can't seem to find them Unhappy

Happened in another forum as well. I think I am getting old LOL


We don't have WU's for entire last week except for Wednesday Ouch

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Joined: 29 January 2011

Posts: 53267

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

hey guys! plz help... when will repeat of jaj air? preferbly in the afternoon.. or in da evening? 


you can always watch it onlinee but i havee skychannel sab alsooo in it 

they repeat it morning and Everning

-Have.a.dream-

Coolbie

-Have.a.dream-

Joined: 08 February 2013

Posts: 30064

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
hello can anyone say what is the meaning of GOTW WU and siggy please Tongue



Glitter Text Generator


Edited by jeanniejuju1111 - 04 March 2013 at 2:39pm

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Joined: 13 June 2007

Posts: 26886

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeanniejuju1111

hello can anyone say what is the meaning of GOTW WU and siggy please Tongue


GOTW : Game Of The Week

WU : Written Update

Siggy : Signatures



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Have.a.dream-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jeannie aur Juju Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.