Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Today’s episode was gd

crazyabtsujal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys today's episode was gr8 coz atlast sujal darling made up wid kash.

i actually  had tears in my eyes seeing the two of them togather n the way sujal said

" kashish hai toh sujal hai aur agar kashish nahi to sujal nahi.main tumse kal jitna pyar karta tha utna aaj bhi karta hoon.mujhe tumpe utna hi vishwas hai jitna khud pe"

these lovely lines were followed by thoda sa pyaar song.

during the song sujal puts his arms arnd kash n takes her to the sofa n makes her sit there n takes her hands in his n says very sweertly

"kashish main jitna tumse pyaar karta hoon utna apni mamma se bhi karta hoon. main tumhare bina nahi ji sakta.main tumse isliye baat nahi karta tha kyoonki main tumse naraz nahi tha magar tum woh ek hi insaan ho jiske saamne main apne jasbaad pe kaboo nahi rakh pata aur main shayad apne jasbaad dikhana nahi chahta tha abhi.main tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon isliye sara gussa tumpe nikal gaya.ab kashish meri baari hai maafi maangne ki.mujhe maaf kar do"

with dis he has tears in his eyes.kashish wipes those tears n hugs him tight.

wow the scene was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo  very romantic.they looked so gd n sujal looked gd enough to be eaten.i actually envied kash n felt tht kaash i was dere in sujal's arms instead of kash.😳

neways there is onething tht really irritated me.as soon the news of rajeev quitting is public,ekta has started playing the happy tune at the titles.why?is she happy tht rajeev is leaving.well let her be happy for now.as soon as rajeev leaves she is gonna regret as no one will watch her serial n she will be crying instead of singing the happy tunes.

man how i hate the  female.she is so yuck............😡

neways guys.cheers.......byeeeeeee.......

Edited by crazyabtsujal - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salma thumbnail
Thanks alot and Ekta desreves to regret.She did not understand Rajeev so she should deserve failure.
Ashez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh ya u r right...i noticed it tooo....the wallpaper now haz a happy tune to it...well i think ekta will definitly change tht wallpaper...n she haz started to show sum signz ov it...abhi toh sirf tune change hui hai...imagine after sumtime...we wont see rajeev there.....😭.....there will be tht 'new sujal'.....🤢.....well if they wanna change it they can only have kashish in it without tht 'new chap'....yuck i hate him n i hate ekta....

n todayz episode....it waz rocking....SUJAL N KASHISH WERE LOOKINGG DAMN SWEET.....😳......

rajeevisdabest thumbnail
Thanks so much for the lovely description but again i have tears in my eyes.😭 I realise now never will we see the original Sujal and Kashish together again. 😭I feel really upset but i will defintely treasure these moments forever.
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!😊
Angadzgirl thumbnail

thanks lot. really great update. keep up.

~sweta~

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thx's so much 4 sharing.i hate the fact tht sujal isn't going to be there....ekta will regret this, she will😈

but wht is the new tune?????????

NIAMAJEN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hate ekta . rajeev is leaving? in the uk we are a bit behind but im only going to watch it unitl rajeev is there after that forget it. no one will watch it. its not the same.
pisces16 thumbnail

I will no longer be watching this drama