Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Will Suman ever leave?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
I am wondering if they have decided to add sumans character for good in Kari or if she will ever know the truth.  I am thinking of how more ridiculous this Suman track can get.

Ambi could die in childbirth and Suman would help anuj pick up the pieces.
Suman could die in childbirth and ambi adopts the baby.
Suman and mami could play games and create friction between ambi anuj.
Ambi could loose her baby and Suman give her hers or vice. Versa.
Anuj may fall for Suman and decide he likes this two wives lifestyle.
Maybe her husband is still alive and had plastic surgery and enters as imartis son with a new face and tries to convince Suman that he is her husband.  Good luck to that.
Suman becomes psycho and tries to kill ambi. At least some action besides Rona dhona for Suman.

I am enjoying ambi anuj romance but I cannot understand what is the purpose of Suman now after it has come out that ambi is anujs wife.  Two wife's is against hindu religion and law in India. And I truly don't know what they want to show.

Edited by Saathfan - 06 November 2012 at 7:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Suman ever leave?" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Lets wait and watch what is in store 4 us.

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I'm assuming that once Suman finds out the truth -- whether now or after the baby comes -- she will want revenge against the 2 who killed her husband. 

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gapgirl

I'm assuming that once Suman finds out the truth -- whether now or after the baby comes -- she will want revenge against the 2 who killed her husband. 

I would rather have that then this farce.  I can see ambi and anuj joining to fight for their love but this constant Suman Rona dhona is super pathetic. Even in jail ambi is worried about Suman and doing everything to put her at ease but this pathetic Suman pleading with jail or that she cannot breathe in jail and needs to get out.  It is always about her and no one else.  

Now mami knows reality and has joined hands with imarti in getting rid of ambi and putting Suman in her place.  But really I will puke that Suman will be part of this.  The fact that she is anujs dead step brothers bhabhi is even more puke worthy.

Edited by Saathfan - 06 November 2012 at 7:38am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.