Qubool Hai

QH: Concept And Character Sketch with Relations (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
No one answered my question Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_12ranz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "QH: Concept And Character Sketch with Relations (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiwan

jiwan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_12

Originally posted by jtaime11

thanks a lot but i have a question. when people share the same mother/father we consider them half sibling. for example, in the USA i consider asad and ayan half brother since they have the same father. also, the step sibling refers to when they have no blood relationship and their parents married each other. I'm sorry to be a bother i was just asking since most people  keep refers to asad and his haf brother/sisters as step siblings. i thought other people who think as  i do would still be confused. thanks a lot.Smile

Well yeah, many people may have your type of approach but a standard definition of step brother is that a step brother is a son of one's stepmother or stepfather by a union with someone other than one's father or mother respectively...
You can search anywhere... so here we are following a standardize definition of step brother...Smile

So I don't understand, based on your definition of step brother above it doesn't apply to Asad and Ayaan. They have the same father, so they would be half-brothers like jtaime11 said. Thanks!Smile

sameera_12ranz

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

sameera_12ranz

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
wonderful work sameera

sameera_12ranz

fashe

fashe

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for updating dis post..u cleared my doubts

sameera_12ranz

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Hi Awsome post but i have something to share

Nikhat which means Perfume odour sweet smell is actually pronounced with GG as in Grapes so its actually

NIGHAT in urdu i hope people knowing Urdu will agree with me its with a ""Gaaf""" I hope u will agree with me as according to ferozullughaat its Nighat instead of Nikhat...

Edited by an_k - 18 November 2012 at 3:28am

sameera_12ranz

sameera_12

IF-Dazzler

sameera_12

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_k

Hi Awsome post but i have something to share

Nikhat which means Perfume odour sweet smell is actually pronounced with GG as in Grapes so its actually

NIGHAT in urdu i hope people knowing Urdu will agree with me its with a ""Gaaf""" I hope u will agree with me as according to ferozullughaat its Nighat instead of Nikhat...

i know its Nighat in Urdu but if u watch the show carefully, they are pronouncing it Nikhat... to ab iss mein, mein kya kar sakti hun??Confused jo unhun ne bola meine wohi likh diya..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranz

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
yup u are write but that is what i am also saying that characters name is Nighat but is pronounced wrongly so if we are telling the right mening than we shd tell the right pronunciation too...i guess some of the characters are pronouncing it as Nighat too like Dadi n Rashid...i hope u wdnot mind it and sorry if any of my word has hurt u ...

sameera_12ranz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.