Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Why don't people understand an actor...??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

coolpavni

Groupbie

coolpavni

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Hello guys...Smile I'm not gonna speak about all that is concerned about an actor, their fans or such stuff... i was just surfing the threads in the forum and saw that FANS who make a person to a CELEBRITY and are responsible for a superstar's status sometimes don't be with the same person whom they themselves loved and cared sometime ago...ooohhh enough of beating around the bush...let me come to the point...I think Many of Ashish ji's fans are upset with his decision of taking up a grey shaded character...right..?? Hmmm...please try to see the AWESOME ACTING of Ashish ji...not the character...yes , it character does matters but please try to see the Hardwork,passion and dedication of him which he is giving to potray the negative shade of the character so beautifully...he is an actor and has to try DIFFERENT kinds of roles in order to explore the artist in himself and ofcourse for his beloved fans...i'm damn sure that the so called superstars in the tv industry now would'nt even DARE to take up such roles which ashish ji has taken up and justified them with all love...

hmmm thats all i wanted to share...these views are purely my personal opinions and are not to offend anybody...thank you Smile 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01EJD4sushmita72suvarnaawtcute_ashishranbeer_jazzsimmi_rajiv27Kristen23ashish_sukucaptkirkbooglefrozen.devilAashna_30taahir004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why don't people understand an actor...??" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
awesome post dear,i know no other actor on tv dare to take such type of role...and as usual ashish is really doing great even in negative role...i am quite happy that he has not choosen role of daljeet...ashu does not deserve to play such sluggish characters...pavni keep making lovely post on our ashishji...i like that you made new post...plz...plz...keep making such types of posts...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EJD4coolpavni

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
pavni,one thing i want to tell you,some ppls on this forum blame me that as for as ashish's fan are concerned,they all are sukhminder's multiple id...i mean some he or she blame me for making multiple id...such ppl think that hamare ashu ko fans ki kami hai...they dont know that ashish is a multitalented person...so plzz,be active on this forum to give reply to such types of element..

EJD4coolpavni

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Awesome post , I just posted a coment on anoher thread saying
I would really get bored seein my favorite actor/actress doing movies of the same role , I want to see my favorite actor/actress doing different roles as this enhances their experience and it makes our lives much more interesting

coolpavniranbeer_jazz

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Very nice post,Pavni di...how are you??EmbarrassedSmilehmmm..you are right di,doing a negative role is very difficult,and Ashishji's doing a lots of hard work for this role...I don't know why people don't understand??I'm really bored from the actors/actresses who always do the same kind of role in every showSleepy..really-very boring..Sleepy,I always want my favourite actors/actresses to do different kinds of role in different-different showsEmbarrassed,yeh sab kare ke liye bhi ada chahiye,ek passion chahiye,its so difficult for that person who has done the role of a great king in his previous showClap,and I have also asked Ashishji on twitter,that after doing the role of such a great king,why you have choosen this type of role,it reaaly hurts your fans...then he replied that,I'm an actor,and I have to choose different types of roles,and he also said that,it means I'm realy justifying Ranveer's character in the show..ClapEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EJD4coolpavniranbeer_jazzKristen23

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
lovely post,being ashish's fan i love him in every character he play...he is just a fab. actor.

EJD4.Tamanna.

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
it need lots of courage to do such types of characters...ashish has really proved himself as an actor...mindblowing.

EJD4.Tamanna.

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
yes,you are absolutely right dear.

EJD4coolpavni

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.