Originally posted by starstruckk
Heyy, Congrats!! thank you
One of the few members in this section who I can actually agree with & share similar sentiments with.. awww soo true the feeling is mutual as I said only know a handful of people here and SS is one of them.. pretty cool..
Here are a few questions..I'll ask questions mostly pertaining to Pakistani stuff:
1. Most annoying Pakistani television actor & actress and why? Sahir Lodhi and Mathira have a competition.. really do I have to say why
2. A recent Pakistani celeb crush? Mikaal Zulfiqaar
3. A drama which left an impact on you? Main Abdul Qadir hoon.. I actually gave myself a thought of starting to wear a hijaab and then shaitaan took over
4. Favorite spot in Pakistan and why? northern areas like swat, kaghan/naaran I have such beautiful memories with these places we used to visit every summer back home
5. Any favorite Pakistani models? No..
6. Favorite Pakistani song? so many but I really like Shafqat's ankhiyan to haule haule can listen to it anytime..
7. Most underrated performance by an actor/actress in recent times? Fahad Mustafa in mein chaand si..
8. Favorite phase of Abdul Qadir in Main Abdul Qadir Hoon? the third stage
9. Choose one out from each:
- The better actor according to you: Mikaal or Fawad Khan or Ahsan Khan Ahsan Khan
- The better actress according to you: Aamina Sheikh or Saba Qamar or Sanam Baloch Saba Qamar
- Syra Yousuf or Alisha Yousuf? Syra Yousuf she's very cute
- Reema or Meera? the more annoying? lol Meera duhhh if i have to pick from two but i don't actually find Meera annoying.. I find her entertaining
- Shaan or Mommar Rana? this is soo hard I like them both but I'll pick Moammar Rana just because he gave us Mere paas paas nobody could have done better
- Sania Saeed or Nadia Jamil? the better actress? Nadia Jameel anyday
- Mahira Khan or Naveen Waqar? potentially the brighter future as a good actress? I don't like both but if I'm pinned down to pick I'd say Mahira I don't think Naveen is working naymore
- Most overrated drama in recent times, in your opinion, out of these? Mera Saeen/Humsafar/Khuda aur Mohabbat/Qaid e Tanhai/Kisi Din Mera Viyah Hoga I have only seen Mera Saaen, Humsafar and Qaid-e0tanhayi from the list but Khuda aur Mohabbat's OTTness beats everything
- Mehreen Jabbar or Sarmad Khoosat? the better director? I'm not a fan of both they work in their comfort zone.. they are good but I'll say Sarmad