Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Age: 20 jhooot... you told me the other day that you were 32 😆 Meera ban'ne ki koshi kyun kar rahi ho ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Hobbies: Sleep, eat, then sleep again then eat again.. LOL.. besides that sometimes me and my laptop.. not much hobbies ehh..OHH YEAHHH I watch movies.. like ALOT 😆

that toh we already knew.. iss k ilava kuch aur? ðŸ˜†

Usman. thumbnail
A: Ambition... Your Ambition?

Anger... How often do you get anger?

B: Beautiful.. to you means... 

C: Crushes so far... 

Crybaby.. are you a cry baby.. means do you crib for everything in general?

D: Diplomatic.. are you? 
                          And do you feel it is required to be diplomatic all the time?

E: Emotional.. Are you an emotional person?

F: Falooda.. have you ever eaten it ðŸ˜†

G: Green.. How green (Eco friendly) are you? 

H: Hobbies

Humorous... rate yourself on 10

I: Impatient.. are you?

J: Jealous of...

K: Kisses given...   and received...

L: Luck.. do you believe in it?

Love at first sight? Your thoughts?

M: Marriage... your thoughts on it?

N: Naughty.. how naughty mischievous are you?

O: Opposite sex: What attracts you the most about them?

P: Politics.. your views?

Q: Quote fav:  

R: Role Model: you have one?

S: Salman Khan.. do you like him ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜†

T: Trust.. do you trust people (RL as well as VL)?

U: Ugly.. do you believe that a person can look ugly?

V:  Virtual Friends.. your thoughts?

W: Weird.. Are you?

Wild.. Are you?

X: xenophobic (afraid) of...

Y: Yaarana (Best Friend on IF) 

Z: Zealous (enthusiasm ) for 

Edited by Usman. - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Phir bhi tumse 10 saal choti hoon.. Buddhe..

iske ilava tumhara dimagh bhi khati hoon kabhi kabhi 😆

Usman. thumbnail
Quotes.. Your thoughts on the below Quotes... ðŸ˜³

Forgive and Forget,how much do you believe in this policy?...

Every action has equal and opposite reaction. Do you agree?

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em. Is this True?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." 

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." 

A life lived in love will never be dull.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." 

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." 

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." 

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." 

Ask not what fun does for you. Ask rather what you do for fun.

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment." 

Live every act fully, as if it were your last.

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.

Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen.

In between goals is a thing called life that has to be lived and enjoyed.

Dance as though no one is watching you; love as though you have never been hurt before, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth.

If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you.

"Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure."
Usman. thumbnail

Phir bhi tumse 10 saal choti hoon.. Buddhe..ek aur jhoot 😆

iske ilava tumhara dimagh bhi khati hoon kabhi kabhi 😆  kabhi kabhi?? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

Usman. thumbnail
"If you could have one superpower, what would it be?"
"What do you like watching the most on television?"
"Who's played the most influential part in your life?"
"Who or which band do you like listening to, the most?"
"Which movie would you like to watch again and again?
"What exactly is your idea of 'your type of boy'."
What's your biggest turn on?
What's the one thing you would do, if you were able to do it?"
"Have you ever been high?
"Where's your favorite place in the whole world?
"What's your best memory of us, in these few months that we know each other?"

Do you enjoy your job? What would you do in life if money was not a constraint?
 If you had the power to just utter a word and kill someone - no one would find out and you would not be charged with a crime, who would you kill and why?

Do you contribute to any charity? What is the largest amount you have ever given to any charity?

Are there any causes you strongly believe in?

If you won a million dollars in a lottery, what would you do with it?
 If you knew you had only 2 weeks to live and death was imminent what are the regrets you would have? Why haven't you done anything about those regrets? How would you spend those two weeks?
Is there someone from the past you really miss and would like to locate?
 If you could take a year off an go travelling, where would it be?
 Which sports do you play or watch?
 Which is your favorite Comic book character? What do you like about him/her?
If you could relive the last five years of your life, what would you change?
Are there any fears you have that you would like to get over?
 Do you find yourself prejudiced or biased in any area?
Would you want to be famous? For what?
If you suddenly found yourself turned into a man, how would you spend your day?
If you could have dinner with any 3 people from any time, fictional or non-fictional, who would they be and why?
What's something you couldn't live without and why?
 If you could meet someone famous, who would it be?
What's your happiest childhood memory?
What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
What's the best compliment you've ever gotten?
 What's your favorite thing about yourself?
What would be your favorite guilty pleasure?

write few good qualities about the members you know from this forum.

Write 5 good qualities about Usman 

5 bad Qualities about 
Pulwasha ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Which member do u adore the most (name only one)
which member is as such u not much acquainted with.
If by any chance u cant come to IF whom will u miss the most.
IF member u get really annoyed with sometimes
Most touching moment for u on IF
A moment where u felt why did u ever come to IF
Most annoying thing done by a PSF member for u 
Most lovable thing u have done for anyone here acc to u
Most annoying thing u have done for anyone here acc to u
Assume u r leaving IF and u r writing a farewell message for 

your friends on this forum.. what will you write.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Usman.

A: Ambition... Your Ambition? do something and not just laze around.. I have a new ambition every night before I sleep.. I make plans kal yeh karoongi, woh karoongi and all I do kal is waste it 😆

Anger... How often do you get anger? very rarely..

B: Beautiful.. to you means... your inner self

C: Crushes so far... AHAHAH.. So many the latest is Randeep Hooda.. I have not had a proper crush on someone in real life.. I'm waiting.. any volunteers? 😆

Crybaby.. are you a cry baby.. means do you crib for everything in general? Not at all

D: Diplomatic.. are you? I don't think so
                          And do you feel it is required to be diplomatic all the time? nope

E: Emotional.. Are you an emotional person? yes and no.. Im emotional for the right reasons

F: Falooda.. have you ever eaten it ðŸ˜† haan jee.. I love it.. I have a story when I went to Pak in dec last year I got very bad khansi and zukaam I went just for 10 days and I was like Falooda to khaana hi hai.. so I was waiting ke theek hojaaon then I'll eat it but theek kaise hoti sab alam ghalam khaa rahi thi..the day when I had to leave it was also my bday I was like screw my gala I need to eat a falooda.. So I did on my worst throat the one with jelly and nuts and omg yumm yumm.. but then my plane ride was so painful and I was travelling alone.. All I did was shut my eyes and listened to pyaar ka punchnama 😭

G: Green.. How green (Eco friendly) are you? Very shameful to say I'm not eco friendly

H: Hobbies ehh what hobbies.. abhi bataya na ooper..

Humorous... rate yourself on 10 ummm 6 I guess

I: Impatient.. are you? no main sabar wali hoon

J: Jealous of... not really someone but I like people with long hair cuz mines don't grow 😡

K: Kisses given... only to babies or my mum   and received... from alotta people.. I don't really like kisses they are kinda gross to me but if someone is kissing you how do you say no? any ideas please.. they pull my cheeks and be like awww.. im like WTH 🤢😆

L: Luck.. do you believe in it? YES

Love at first sight? Your thoughts? maybe it happens but it doesn't exist for me

M: Marriage... your thoughts on it? is a bliss.. everybody should get married.. PS I'm not married.. people would be like look at her gyaan on marriage 😆

N: Naughty.. how naughty mischievous are you? ha ha Kinda sorta

O: Opposite sex: What attracts you the most about them? good smell and speaking manners..

P: Politics.. your views? none

Q: Quote fav:  I don't think I have any Usman you know me then why do you ask such silly koschans hain?? 😡

R: Role Model: you have one? naaa

S: Salman Khan.. do you like him ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜† Yeah I do.. I used to loveee him but I guess as I'm grew up or still am I'm kinda losing my intensity over him

T: Trust.. do you trust people (RL as well as VL)? I don't trust people easily and I don't usually trust people in a VL

U: Ugly.. do you believe that a person can look ugly? looks no.. God made us all beautiful..

V:  Virtual Friends.. your thoughts? they are good..

W: Weird.. Are you? yes

Wild.. Are you? in what sense? 😆

X: xenophobic (afraid) of... reptiles

Y: Yaarana (Best Friend on IF) arrghhh this is so hard.. but since you asked the question I'd say You are one of them 😃

Z: Zealous (enthusiasm ) for everything.. I'm always pumped up..😆

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Quotes.. Your thoughts on the below Quotes... ðŸ˜³ I'm the worst person when it comes to quotes and you chose this over everything to bore me on my MOTW what a phirend 😡

Forgive and Forget,how much do you believe in this policy?... somewhat I usually forgive and forget not one of those people who hold grudges

Every action has equal and opposite reaction. Do you agree? yeaahh true I'd say

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em. Whaaat the hell does that mean? 😕

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." thats actually true.. Cuz I know I matter and I never mind 🤣 Yeaahh you're getting only such bekaar jawaabs

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Ahhh soo true.. but there have been very less breath taking moments in my life till now

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." No you still have to remember it so that you don't lie the other time when someone asks you

A life lived in love will never be dull. umm yeaaahh I guess so

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." Umm nahi.. Gandhigiri nahi karahe hum this is real life and Lagge raho munna bhai sadly doesn't work..

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." true small gestures mean alot

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." ofcourse how else.. If I'm me I can't see a thing as you I have to see it as me what a silly quote 🤢

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." ahaaa.. yeaahh just rephrase it Men are angels and Women are vampires 😡

Ask not what fun does for you. Ask rather what you do for fun. everything.. I'm a fun person

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment." for the moment only my camera flashes for me and my heart throbs if I eat alot of chilli.. so all that I have already experienced but love has not come my way till now..

Live every act fully, as if it were your last. true live all the moments possible..make everything memorable.. kya pata kal ho na ho

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. Any man who kisses a girl while driving is a simple jerk and his licence should be taken away.. 😡

Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen. how? No? I'm happy they way I've been growing up

In between goals is a thing called life that has to be lived and enjoyed. In between life there is a thing called a goal buddy 😆

Dance as though no one is watching you; love as though you have never been hurt before, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth. I dance no good so I better dance when nobody is watching me, I love like people should be loved 😕 No I want people to hear me because I think I sing good 😆

If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. we should have a give and take relationship from life

"Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure." how? until the friend is a jeweler or something

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Eghaadd.. lottery lag gayi tumhari to.. yeah and only kabhi kabhi I eat your dimagh because the other times it's vice versa LOL

"If you could have one superpower, what would it be?" Lose weight without moving

"What do you like watching the most on television?" songs, movies, shows whatever is on

"Who's played the most influential part in your life?" I don't think anyone uptil now

"Who or which band do you like listening to, the most?" I have no clue about bands I only know hair band LOL

"Which movie would you like to watch again and again? I can watch HAHK again and again and again

"What exactly is your idea of 'your type of boy'." Simple, sweet, should love me.. I'm not high maintenance so he should be okay.. Just I guess be there for me when I eed him and he should listen to me cuz I talk alot and he should talk too cuz I would be bored of talking to myself LOL

What's your biggest turn on? I have not discovered it yet

What's the one thing you would do, if you were able to do it?" I don't know options please

"Have you ever been high? ASTAGHFIRULLAH.. Haram o rama..

"Where's your favorite place in the whole world? I haven't been to whole world but I'd love to go to Italy

"What's your best memory of us, in these few months that we know each other?" All of our memories have been good so I remember them all.. I hope it goes the same in future and you pakaoo me a little less LOL

Do you enjoy your job? What would you do in life if money was not a constraint? Yeahh I like my job..

If you had the power to just utter a word and kill someone - no one would find out and you would not be charged with a crime, who would you kill and why? I won't kill no one

Do you contribute to any charity? What is the largest amount you have ever given to any charity? Ohh Godd.. you got me embarrassed here 20$ only 

Are there any causes you strongly believe in? I don't think so.. no

If you won a million dollars in a lottery, what would you do with it? Spend it.. haaa.. not give you a single penny maybe then I can send you chocolates mhhmmm lol

If you knew you had only 2 weeks to live and death was imminent what are the regrets you would have? Why haven't you done anything about those regrets? How would you spend those two weeks? I have no regrets in my life other than why didn't I do biology in grade 12.. LOL.. but yeaahh I'll live my life to the fullest I guess

Is there someone from the past you really miss and would like to locate? Yes my friend in kindergarten jr and sr and then she vanished I remember her name was Yumna and I searched for her like anything on FB never found her..

If you could take a year off an go travelling, where would it be? All around the world duhhh but I need a partner I can't spend a year all alone Gosshh nightmare

Which sports do you play or watch? I used to play soccer in school but then I sprained my ankle twice and decided not to play ever again.. I can watch cricket

Which is your favorite Comic book character? What do you like about him/her? No comic book, nt a reader here you have

If you could relive the last five years of your life, what would you change? Nothing.. they are have been amazing..

Are there any fears you have that you would like to get over? Umm no I don't want to be perfect 😆

Do you find yourself prejudiced or biased in any area? No.. But I find a lot of other people in.. but let's not rule it out I may have been biased in some things I favour and others don't

Would you want to be famous? For what?  For a good cause maybe

If you suddenly found yourself turned into a man, how would you spend your day? EWWW Noo.. I wouldn't want that.. But I guess I would spend my day in ogling girls that's what guys do :P

If you could have dinner with any 3 people from any time, fictional or non-fictional, who would they be and why? People..  why 3 I would go on a dinner date with Randeep Hooda all alone..

What's something you couldn't live without and why? I can manage pretty well without things but I need my mother

If you could meet someone famous, who would it be? I dont actually care

What's your happiest childhood memory? Soo many of them .. like so many

What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? I do many things spontaneously..

What's the best compliment you've ever gotten? You are a sassy and a bold brown girl and that you're eyelashes are beautiful.. LOL..😳

What's your favorite thing about yourself? Everything.. main apni favourite hoon

What would be your favorite guilty pleasure?  Watching a ridiculous hindi movie I love lol

write few good qualities about the members you know from this forum. 

Write 5 good qualities about Usman.. Offfooo aagaya taareefain lootne.. LOL.. 1. A nice person, 2. An even nicer friend, 3. Calls spade a spade, 4. Fun to have around.. Bas kar jaaa.. eid hogayi hai aaj tumhari..

5 bad Qualities about

Pulwasha ROFLROFL HAHA.. you wish badtameez

Which member do u adore the most (name only one) Ahhh I can't do that I like all members but If I have to pick one from this forum I'd say MeephRun I loveee meri Munni 🤗

which member is as such u not much acquainted with. So many.. I only know a handful of members here

If by any chance u cant come to IF whom will u miss the most. I don't think any most of them are on my twitter.. lol

IF member u get really annoyed with sometimes hayeee I can't name yaar

Most touching moment for u on IF in BB 4 when Mihir made this super amazing bday thread for me..

A moment where u felt why did u ever come to IF whenever there is a what the falooda moment in BS lolol

Most annoying thing done by a PSF member for so many esp when they pick on you just because you don't like their fav actor.. grrr 😡

Most lovable thing u have done for anyone here acc to u I freakin made a birthday thread for you.. I haven't done that for anyone..😆

Most annoying thing u have done for anyone here acc to u I don't think anything..

Assume u r leaving IF and u r writing a farewell message for

your friends on this forum.. what will you write. I love you guys all.. I would try to stay in touch and hope that we could meet up in real sit in Tim Hortons my Canadian team here and gossip about everything..😆

Usman. thumbnail

A: Ambition... Your Ambition? do something and not just laze around.. I have a new ambition every night before I sleep.. I make plans kal yeh karoongi, woh karoongi and all I do kal is waste it 😆 i was expecting this only ðŸ˜†

Anger... How often do you get anger? very rarely.  I havent seen you angry ever..

C: Crushes so far... AHAHAH.. So many the latest is Randeep Hooda.. I have not had a proper crush on someone in real life.. I'm waiting.. any volunteers? 😆 Dont even look at me..😆

F: Falooda.. have you ever eaten it ðŸ˜†
haan jee.. I love it.. I have a story when I went to Pak in dec last year I got very bad khansi and zukaam I went just for 10 days and I was like Falooda to khaana hi hai.. so I was waiting ke theek hojaaon then I'll eat it but theek kaise hoti sab alam ghalam khaa rahi thi..the day when I had to leave it was also my bday I was like screw my gala I need to eat a falooda.. So I did on my worst throat the one with jelly and nuts and omg yumm yumm.. but then my plane ride was so painful and I was travelling alone.. All I did was shut my eyes and listened to pyaar ka punchnama 😭
ek falooday k liye itni mehnat ðŸ˜† I personally dont like it that much.

G: Green.. How green (Eco friendly) are you? Very shameful to say I'm not eco friendly Sh
ame on you..😆

Q: Quote fav:  I don't think I have any Usman you know me then why do you ask such silly koschans hain?? 😡 my bad.. was expecting some intellectual answer from you.😆

Wild.. Are you? in what sense? 😆 in every sense ðŸ˜†

X: xenophobic (afraid) of... reptiles  not of yourself?? ðŸ˜†

Y: Yaarana (Best Friend on IF) arrghhh this is so hard.. but since you asked the question I'd say You are one of them 😃 awww ðŸ¤—

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Next