Sur Kshetra

Are the judges Fair? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Do you think every week they should change the judges?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
28 [63.64%]
2 [4.55%]
4 [9.09%]
10 [22.73%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaan786

Originally posted by preetie

Originally posted by April2007

[QUOTE=hossainn]I am ashamed of Runa Laila. I don't understand how she was chosen by COLORS as one of the Judges. She has little knowledge about classical music. She is always biased and look at the comment of Asha Bhosle and does whatever Ashaji does. She cannot speak Hindi or Urdu and even English. She is surviving with her funny signature comment like 'Nahiii'. She also acts while yelling. She is utilizing her stay in Dubai by shopping around. She should be removed from the Judge's Chair immediately. 

By watching her for the first time, I have come to conclusion that she is a very good singer, way better than Atif and co and very fair..

She doesn't give Pakistani singers free ride like Abida does and give zero to Indians, Pakistanis like you hate her. Abida shows lot of sympathy for Pakistani singer but doesn't apply this to Indian singer...her finger is very quick to give zero to Indians.

If Pakistan has better singers than India then they should have a better music industry than India and they don't. India totally dominates the subcontinent in music..Pakistan will achieve nothing by cheating or bad mouthing.

[/QUOTE

becouse the best singers are from pakistanBig smile]

sure...you keep telling yourselfWink may be some day it will happen

who is singing for salman khan in dabbang 2 Wink

Do you realize how many movies are released every year in India. It is about 1100 with at least 1100 songs per year ( now that is least) . So far pakistani's have sung less than 90 song in last 20 years.

BTW- dabbang 2 song suck. First one did well. May be it is not the singer that matters. It is people behind the song Wink

Edited by preetie - 02 December 2012 at 5:44pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are the judges Fair? (Page 3)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=hossainn]I am ashamed of Runa Laila. I don't understand how she was chosen by COLORS as one of the Judges. She has little knowledge about classical music. She is always biased and look at the comment of Asha Bhosle and does whatever Ashaji does. She cannot speak Hindi or Urdu and even English. She is surviving with her funny signature comment like 'Nahiii'. She also acts while yelling. She is utilizing her stay in Dubai by shopping around. She should be removed from the Judge's Chair immediately. 

By watching her for the first time, I have come to conclusion that she is a very good singer, way better than Atif and co and very fair..

She doesn't give Pakistani singers free ride like Abida does and give zero to Indians, Pakistanis like you hate her. Abida shows lot of sympathy for Pakistani singer but doesn't apply this to Indian singer...her finger is very quick to give zero to Indians.

If Pakistan has better singers than India then they should have a better music industry than India and they don't. India totally dominates the subcontinent in music..Pakistan will achieve nothing by cheating or bad mouthing.

[/QUOTE

Do you realize how many movies are released every year in India. It is about 1100 with at least 1100 songs per year ( now that is least) . So far pakistani's have sung less than 90 song in last 20 years.

BTW- dabbang 2 songs suck. First one did well. May be it is not the singer that matters. It is people behind the song Wink

ok you confused me now with all that dataWacko my point was only that pakistani singers are a very important part of the indian music industry 

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE

BTW- dabbang 2 songs suck. First one did well. May be it is not the singer that matters. It is people behind the song Wink

ok you confused me now with all that dataWacko my point was only that pakistani singers are a very important part of the indian music industry 

reason is it is very common line used by pakistani's as if all songs are sung by pakistani singers. So I am making a point that is not the case. There is way too many opportunities in bollywood that this is simply not true that pakistani's singers are leading in bollywood.

Edited by preetie - 02 December 2012 at 5:48pm

tongue_twister

tongue_twister

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hossainn

I am ashamed of Runa Laila. I don't understand how she was chosen by COLORS as one of the Judges. She has little knowledge about classical music. She is always biased and look at the comment of Asha Bhosle and does whatever Ashaji does. She cannot speak Hindi or Urdu and even English. She is surviving with her funny signature comment like 'Nahiii'. She also acts while yelling. She is utilizing her stay in Dubai by shopping around. She should be removed from the Judge's Chair immediately. 

Abida is no good. she clearly supports her country,it becomes obvious.

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pakistani singers are not important at all in Indian music industry. They actually don't count..Fateh Ali killed the song Teri Meri...totally destroyed it..

In the Golden period of Indian music in sixties and seventies..there is not a single song by Pakistani singer..the music of Guide, Raj Kapoor movies and RD and SD Burman's music not even a single song by Pakistani singer and that is the best music ever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetie

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tongue_twister

Originally posted by hossainn

I am ashamed of Runa Laila. I don't understand how she was chosen by COLORS as one of the Judges. She has little knowledge about classical music. She is always biased and look at the comment of Asha Bhosle and does whatever Ashaji does. She cannot speak Hindi or Urdu and even English. She is surviving with her funny signature comment like 'Nahiii'. She also acts while yelling. She is utilizing her stay in Dubai by shopping around. She should be removed from the Judge's Chair immediately. 

Abida is no good. she clearly supports her country,it becomes obvious.

It is strange feeling to see somebody so invested in Sufi music and spiritual can give zero to Aman and then turn around and give 10 to Pakistan singer who has sung worse than Aman..Abida has done this on many many occasion..at the end of the day she has to live with her conscious... 

When the show started I really respected her for her Sufi singing..it is clear the singing has not made her a better person

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiedesicrowd.S.i.m.r.a.n.

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Pakistani singers are not important at all in Indian music industry. They actually don't count..Fateh Ali killed the song Teri Meri...totally destroyed it..

In the Golden period of Indian music in sixties and seventies..there is not a single song by Pakistani singer..the music of Guide, Raj Kapoor movies and RD and SD Burman's music not even a single song by Pakistani singer and that is the best music ever.

[/QUOTE]

i dont argue with racist people discussion overThumbs Down

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

i dont argue with racist people discussion overThumbs Down

[/QUOTE]

Quit hurling abuses..based on Pakistani forummers behaviour it seems that this a national pass time..whole world is racist except Pakistanis..you are in good company Atif is calling Ashaji names throughout the show and Abida is giving zeros to Indian singers...and Indians like me who dare to protest or bring out the the facts are racists.

Edited by April2007 - 03 December 2012 at 2:19pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.