Balika Vadhu

AnSh- "Inseparable AnSh" (At 51) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

anshurg5

IF-Sizzlerz

anshurg5

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Originally posted by anshurg5

i will most certainly not want that.

bye the way what your son is doing right now,

any new ansh news

He's sleeping.. kyun kya hua???

nothing dear,  just a simple inquiry
GOD bless him

@anji
   i have a request to you'
i want to punish DS for her injustice towards Ajee and Sjee..

i want that nobody tells DS immediately  when Ajee becomes pregnant .though singh's and shekher's knew this. please write an OS  on these lines . only you can torture DS properly

bye the way i like jagya's dukhial very much.ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZGoldenDewVerboseG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnSh- "Inseparable AnSh" (At 51) (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Her J of JG...doesn't work

Not J Anj.. u know its like a realization of her own hidden khwahish.. till now she never had a chance to think about experiencing motherhood.. maybe phooli's pregnancy could have triggered those thoughts in her but at that time her good for nothing hubby was busy two timing her/abandoning her.. so it could be a good plot no??

Her getting the pang from G just doesn't work for me... not even realization... let me know if u think of something else... and in the OS she already realizes that its something she wants someday... so, to take it from there.  See for me to write I need multiple elements to sync... that's why it takes me time...

I just can't write - I need plot, emotion, consistency with character... most OS/SS/FF writers don't give any thots to that kinda stuffs!  Which is why i read only a few peeps on the forum.  Its tantamount to character butchering for me... I feel guilty enough playing with someone else's creative product to go too far from character.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 November 2012 at 11:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GoldenDewaparnaumaadi2512VerboseG

milindrose

IF-Sizzlerz

milindrose

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
@ adi appy sou gina plzz read my OS  i posted just now and if u can appreciate aalso or critisize also  just now posted have some time for my OS " yeh kya baat hui "

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512VerboseG

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

But...how do you fuse so many scenes...together...
do U need to go into so many episodes...to pick those scenes...?

If so., it is a lot of hard work naa...Ouch

Yeap I have to get into the episode then edit out the portion I need for the mix.. then merge it with the earlier one's.. so yes it is a bit of hardwork coz initially it wasn't such a huge task as there were few scenes of Ansh.. abhi toh there r so many of them.. so it does get tiring once in a while LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZadi2512anshurg5VerboseG

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Her getting the pang from G just doesn't work for me... not even realization... let me know if u think of something else... and in the OS she already realizes that its something she wants someday... so, to take it from there.  See for me to write I need multiple elements to sync... that's why it takes me time...

I just can't write - I need plot, emotion, consistency with character... most OS/SS/FF writers don't give any thots to that kinda stuffs!  Which is why i read only a few peeps on the forum.  Its tantamount to character butchering for me.  

Hmmm.. okie gimme sometime I'll think about it and let u know.. iss beech if u get any idea then go ahead with it okie..

Oh wait.. it can just start with a casual talk between Ansh no?? like one evening over the tea Ansh discussing trivial things then moving onto babies.. taking care of them.. Ajee mentioning about nandu.. shagun and varun's growing up years... her eyes lighting up while talking about it and maybe Shiv taking a cue from that and asking her about it??

anshurg5VerboseG

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshurg5

nothing dear,  just a simple inquiry
GOD bless him

@anji
   i have a request to you'
i want to punish DS for her injustice towards Ajee and Sjee..

i want that nobody tells DS immediately  when Ajee becomes pregnant .though singh's and shekher's knew this. please write an OS  on these lines . only you can torture DS properly

bye the way i like jagya's dukhial very much.ROFL

Thanks Big smile

Anj- yeh toh AT 75 ke story ka plot hain LOL u have to write this one LOL

adi2512VerboseG

anshurg5

IF-Sizzlerz

anshurg5

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

But...how do you fuse so many scenes...together...
do U need to go into so many episodes...to pick those scenes...?

If so., it is a lot of hard work naa...Ouch

Yeap I have to get into the episode then edit out the portion I need for the mix.. then merge it with the earlier one's.. so yes it is a bit of hardwork coz initially it wasn't such a huge task as there were few scenes of Ansh.. abhi toh there r so many of them.. so it does get tiring once in a while LOL

and we only enjoyed your VMs and never realised that making these is such a hard work.

take a bow soujiClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZadi2512GoldenDew

adi2512

IF-Sizzlerz

adi2512

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

There's a reason behind it I feel...Sou..
We both are in Gmt Export Industry...and the field is rather strenous...w.r.t time schedules...
He often comes late from work...and when I used to work...was same with me...

So., as soon as we come home...used to have dinner and relax infront of TV...or Read ( we both like reading ).

So., he does same even now...

and I'am on my own..

Waise., he is now happy...I'am enjoying my leisure...and does not stop., in whatever way...I do that...EmbarrassedLOL

I still say lucky u.. coz mera waala is a big-time chipkoo (sowwie pati if u r lurking around I didn't mean to insult u) LOL he wants all my attention to himself... no matter where we r.. even Advu is not allowed to share me LOL I have two bachchas one is my pati other is my baby LOL

Sou...

We both are just CONDITIONED that way...LOL

H/ever...I find your hubby sweet that way...demanding your attn all the time...Embarrassed

GoldenDewVerboseG

Post Reply New Post

Go to top