AnSh- "Inseparable AnSh" (At 51) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by adi2512

But...how do you fuse so many scenes...together...
do U need to go into so many episodes...to pick those scenes...?

If so., it is a lot of hard work naa...

Yeap I have to get into the episode then edit out the portion I need for the mix.. then merge it with the earlier one's.. so yes it is a bit of hardwork coz initially it wasn't such a huge task as there were few scenes of Ansh.. abhi toh there r so many of them.. so it does get tiring once in a while πŸ˜†
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Her getting the pang from G just doesn't work for me... not even realization... let me know if u think of something else... and in the OS she already realizes that its something she wants someday... so, to take it from there.  See for me to write I need multiple elements to sync... that's why it takes me time...

I just can't write - I need plot, emotion, consistency with character... most OS/SS/FF writers don't give any thots to that kinda stuffs!  Which is why i read only a few peeps on the forum.  Its tantamount to character butchering for me.  

Hmmm.. okie gimme sometime I'll think about it and let u know.. iss beech if u get any idea then go ahead with it okie..

Oh wait.. it can just start with a casual talk between Ansh no?? like one evening over the tea Ansh discussing trivial things then moving onto babies.. taking care of them.. Ajee mentioning about nandu.. shagun and varun's growing up years... her eyes lighting up while talking about it and maybe Shiv taking a cue from that and asking her about it??
Originally posted by anshurg5

nothing dear,  just a simple inquiry
GOD bless him

@anji
   i have a request to you'
i want to punish DS for her injustice towards Ajee and Sjee..

i want that nobody tells DS immediately  when Ajee becomes pregnant .though singh's and shekher's knew this. please write an OS  on these lines . only you can torture DS properly

bye the way i like jagya's dukhial very much.🀣

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

Anj- yeh toh AT 75 ke story ka plot hain πŸ˜† u have to write this one πŸ˜†
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Yeap I have to get into the episode then edit out the portion I need for the mix.. then merge it with the earlier one's.. so yes it is a bit of hardwork coz initially it wasn't such a huge task as there were few scenes of Ansh.. abhi toh there r so many of them.. so it does get tiring once in a while πŸ˜†

and we only enjoyed your VMs and never realised that making these is such a hard work.

take a bow soujiπŸ‘

I still say lucky u.. coz mera waala is a big-time chipkoo (sowwie pati if u r lurking around I didn't mean to insult u) πŸ˜† he wants all my attention to himself... no matter where we r.. even Advu is not allowed to share me πŸ˜† I have two bachchas one is my pati other is my baby πŸ˜†

Sou...

We both are just CONDITIONED that way...πŸ˜†

H/ever...I find your hubby sweet that way...demanding your attn all the time...Embarrassed
Souji -  2 people talking of babies... is organic...not dramaticπŸ˜†...but, I will keep it in mind... Keep thinking and I will too..  now u see my problem, no?  That's y i write only when all stars align!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by anshurg5

and we only enjoyed your VMs and never realised that making these is such a hard work.

take a bow soujiπŸ‘

I make them coz of my love for Ansh and Anshians 😳 u people like them and that makes me happy and encourages me to make more.. so thanks for all the love and support u guys give me πŸ€—
Souji - r u sure A is washing Nandu ka face in precap?  How can u tell with that much keechad🀣🀣🀣

Imagine Banshee had seen A in her kheechofied Avatar...she wud ve leapt and run from the Haveli in horrorπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†  Even Daadu was a bit scared...yeh kya select kiya Shiv ne

N does A spot Banshee, will she tapkofy as Banshee is blah blah blahing about her?  I wonder πŸ˜†
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by adi2512

Sou...

We both are just CONDITIONED that way...πŸ˜†

H/ever...I find your hubby sweet that way...demanding your attn all the time...😳

LOL

Not only demanding... he somehow always manages to get all my attention each and everytime πŸ˜† his policy is beg, borrow or steal when it comes to moi πŸ˜† and I am like a sunflower around him woh jahan jahan main automatically wahan wahan 🀣 I am gonna have a very tough time in future coz my son is as possessive as my hubby

Hmmm.. okie gimme sometime I'll think about it and let u know.. iss beech if u get any idea then go ahead with it okie..

Oh wait.. it can just start with a casual talk between Ansh no?? like one evening over the tea Ansh discussing trivial things then moving onto babies.. taking care of them.. Ajee mentioning about nandu.. shagun and varun's growing up years... her eyes lighting up while talking about it and maybe Shiv taking a cue from that and asking her about it??

it can also happen that oneday some neighbourhood child falls down.Sjee takes care or him and makes quite a fuss about it.Ajee thinks what a wonderful father he can become and longs for their own child.

now tell us  Anji it motivates you or not.