Balika Vadhu

AnSh- "Inseparable AnSh" (At 51) (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 151

Page 1 Page 150
Page   of 151

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
The MIDDLE PATH.  U can't reason with "children" without drawing "boundaries"...you cannot place "boundaries" on children without explaining the "reason"... Both is wrong.  Shekhars need to draw boundaries with Saanchi... Singhs need to articulate reasons to Nandu.  JMO... both families r engaged in bad parenting per my single self!

-----------
Oops thought we were still on p.150Angry  Humein maaf kardo pretty please Duckji!  *kaan pakad ke, sowwie*

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 November 2012 at 9:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie1115centsMalikaaparnaumaanshurg5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnSh- "Inseparable AnSh" (At 51) (Page 151)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Tina - *hugs*

I agree on the trust part...he knows Ajee is more sensible out of the twoEmbarrassed But yes ofcourse there ought to be a limit to that expectation of sensibility from her.If Sanchi crosses her limits S MUST intervene(SENSIBLY)

Edited by Malika - 12 November 2012 at 9:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsaparnauma

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@Gina - ROFLROFLROFL  I know YAAR... I was tempted to do post on Bhijuka meets BhijukiROFLROFLROFL  Ek cartoon kaafi nahi tha..aab.."thi" bhi agiya!  Even Bugs is betta "actor"!

Who is the bhijuki?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie1115centsVerboseG

Post Reply New Post

Go to top