Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Feelings~ (Page 3)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
@ya_juhi
ya HK rocks...n will miss hhl loads.

HHL was one of my most most fav shows...its very saddening to know its going off air...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u.YaJuShI.

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

Well, so many feelings are attached with HHL. this was one show among my favourites, which is ending so soon. I am still in a state of disbelief, kind of praying inwardly that some miracle happens and HHl gets an extension, with SiRa ofcourse! But then, not everything is possible.

Just wish atleast Star Utsav airs this show again, so that I can relive it again. For now I feel like Cry Miss My SiRa so much, and now that the show is ending...lil hopes of seeing more of their moments again.

But i don't think it will be aired on utsav,,,coz there is no such large fan power to demand for it...coz geet also they got it on utsav after a lot of demand from the fans...

Raj_ki_Rani

Goldie

Raj_ki_Rani

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
i feel sad becasue my favorte sho is endinsg but himansh coming bcak so i am vry happy

Aditi_4ver

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u-Nimmi-

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha4ever

Show khatam ho raha hai, lekin yaadein nahi

Kaise bhool sakte hai hum apne favorites ko,
Himansh, Abigail,Yuvraj,Sheena, Kabir(bhi),wadda, nikka,princi...
In sab ke wajeh se toh humne IF join kiya,
hum aap sab se mile, aapke frnd bane, aap sab ko jaan paaye,

hhl ke oopar ff likha, raghav ke jaane ke gham ko share kiya, uske yaadon ko taaza rakha...

Waaah waah kya baat kya baat

THREE CHEERS TO UR HHL...
HIP HIP HURRAY; HIP HIP HURRAY; HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!!Clap

very nice one sashClap
hip hip hurray!!!Big smile

ya hhl ki wajah se i got so many wonderful friends from different parts of not only india but world...i never thought i will have such good friends...will miss hhl...but thanks to youtube we can see whenever we likeBig smile
but the excitement i used to have before at 7.30 and 10.30...i will not have it anymoreCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_4ver

SamaaNoor

IF-Rockerz

SamaaNoor

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Kya hamara forum close o jahe ga?;-(

SamaaNoor

IF-Rockerz

SamaaNoor

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
It started out as a feeling Which then grew into a hope Which then turned into a quiet thought Which then turned into a quiet word And then that word grew louder and louder 'Til it was a battle cry I'll come back When you call me No need to say goodbye Just because everything's changing Doesn't mean it's never Been this way before All you can do is try to know Who your friends are As you head off to the war Pick a star on the dark horizon And follow the light You'll come back When it's over No need to say good bye Now we're back to the beginning It's just a feeling and now one knows yet But just because they can't feel it too Doesn't mean that you have to forget Let your memories grow stronger ans stronger 'Til they're before your eyes You'll come back When it's over No need to say good bye

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_4verchahat4u-Nimmi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top