Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i am feeling very bad about hhl ending...😭.can't understand what will i do after it ends...all the excitement...worries..happiness.romance...will just get over...and waiting eagerly for mondays...and for new hhl promos will end...i just hate the fact that it's ending...😭 I even wished to have a rasia lovestory...😳 but with a happy ending though...i love hhl ...it is the most favorite show i have ever seen and is soo connected to real life...lve u hhl!!😭

ps : if any1 gets to know that hhl is restarting but on a different tim and the fact is not advertised then pls do tell!
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muskanpuri99

i am feeling very bad about hhl ending...😭.can't understand what will i do after it ends...all the excitement...worries..happiness.romance...will just get over...and waiting eagerly for mondays...and for new hhl promos will end...i just hate the fact that it's ending...😭 I even wished to have a rasia lovestory...😳 but with a happy ending though...i love hhl ...it is the most favorite show i have ever seen and is soo connected to real life...lve u hhl!!😭

ps : if any1 gets to know that hhl is restarting but on a different tim and the fact is not advertised then pls do tell!

yes muskan...all the excitement we used to have before will end with hhl's end.
Ya we were hoping for himansh's comeback and now just hoping for sira ending..

@brown: wow that would be so nice to see hhl again if that happens.
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Plz koi keh do ye jhoot hai Hhl end o ne wala hai. Jaise jaise din Kareeb aate ja rahe hain muj lag raha hai mera kuch kho raha hai. Im also excited 4 Himansh entry but pir wo us ka last day o ga so feeling very bad 4 tht.
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SamaaNoor

Plz koi keh do ye jhoot hai Hhl end o ne wala hai. Jaise jaise din Kareeb aate ja rahe hain muj lag raha hai mera kuch kho raha hai. Im also excited 4 Himansh entry but pir wo us ka last day o ga so feeling very bad 4 tht.

hhl end nahi one wala hai...keh diya🀣
well mere kehne se ye sach nahi hoga...sorryπŸ˜’

kash hum raghav ko atleast ek week ke liye dekh sakthe...