Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

>|OS|<~ RISHTEY---KUCH BANDHAN AISA_COMPLETED!! (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 15

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

Originally posted by cooljaya11

Rofl
Agar me ye na kehti ke I know end to Tum update nahi deti na
Vibha hugs dear

jaya di ye aapne kya kia
maine guruji pe shak kiaShocked

hahhaahah meri best Shishya ho tumWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">|OS|<~ RISHTEY---KUCH BANDHAN AISA_COMPLETED!! (Page 13)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Superb story Shona... But what Arjun did was totally not forgiving!!! thank u dear, yes I know his unjust towards Arohi is too big to forgive him but still he was her happiness na.
The bitterness inside Arohi shall always remain despite Arjun and the family making amends for their mistake... well his love n their kids may heal her pain.
Arjun ka pyar kam nahin hua hoga bichad ke bhi but trust once lost can never be regained...yeah exactly, hope as their life goes by, he becomes trustworthy in her eyes again :)
But apne sweet  aur cute  bachchon ki zidd aur khushi ke saamne toh bade bade jhuk jaate hain:) Ditto to that <3

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky.padda

absolutely beauitiful made me cry

awwwEmbarrassed

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mon.sayan17.com

Absolutely brilliant . . .   Big smile

thank u NainaBig smile

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkian

arjun is such an DUMBOOO!!!Angry yes he is

how cud he do that?????????? srry for portraying him like that

thnk u fr making aru so strong n nt frgiving him so easily... usse toh suffer karna hi tha naWink

the end was fabClapClapClap thank u loads dear

love the kidzzzEmbarrassed awww

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

Awww youu got me in Tears!!!!Cry I LOVED IT!!!!HeartHeart
Read it all in one go!! :DSoo nice and long! :D It was such a Strong Story Shonaaa so glad to have u Back!!! Missed your writing yaaar this OS was exceptional!!!Hug awww my Jungli Billi HugI am so happy u found it so overwhelming!! 

Arjun did very bad to poor Arohi snatching her daughter away! But he still loved her..aww. OMG Anya and Ayan what cutie pies I looove their names btw!!! Ughhh Gauri that b*tch always hated her gutsAngry  what a cruel heartless woman!!! When Arjun found out he was soo guilty :( yes he did a awful thing to his luv, he was lucky to have Ayan n Anya, rishtey hi saab kuch hote hai. I also hate her alwaysAngry but his guilt wasn't enough here, wudn't be enough in anyone's case.
he really did horrible to Arohi! i loved her strong tough women character!Thumbs UpShe was awesome to stand up and tell him straight all the hell she went through and it;s not so easy for her to just walk back in his life!Broken Heart exactly he deserved her denial n glad u liked her strong character. usko punishment toh milna hi tha Arohi se.

Aww but i still love Arjun..hehe can't hate my ArjunEmbarrassed He tried to win his love back and o sweet of him to let her meet Anya and sneakily meet Ayan. Hahahah,  awww thank u, yes Arjun luver, hheheheheh rishtey mein bandhe huye familyWink
the kids and fam locked them up in their roomWink I loved when Arjun got all excited and God tussi Great HoROFLHahaha he's hilarious! hahahha they did for gud, lol ur reaction is making me laugh alsoLOL

The ending was SO CUTE!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming awwwEmbarrassed
Their confessionEmbarrassed Heartand aww their babies are adorable! Arohi is finally united with her sunshines! Big smile  yes yes they finally united, thank u Billi muaah <3

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticlover

loved it dear! 
loved the strong arohi! nice to hear that sweetheart!!
and arjun - he is an idiot! hahahhaha for sureLOL
but loved the cutie pies - anya and ayan! me too luved themEmbarrassedn thank u again!!

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsFuzzybear69

Had tears in my eyes while reading it but it was truly beautiful.

awww thank u for reading the story dear. really happy to have such overwhelming response :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top