Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

>|OS|<~ RISHTEY---KUCH BANDHAN AISA_COMPLETED!! (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 15

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
arjun is such an DUMBOOO!!!Angry

how cud he do that??????????

thnk u fr making aru so strong n nt frgiving him so easily...

the end was fabClapClapClap

love the kidzzzEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel.KMH.AK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">|OS|<~ RISHTEY---KUCH BANDHAN AISA_COMPLETED!! (Page 11)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Awww youu got me in Tears!!!!Cry I LOVED IT!!!!HeartHeart
Read it all in one go!! :DSoo nice and long! :D It was such a Strong Story Shonaaa so glad to have u Back!!! Missed your writing yaaar this OS was exceptional!!!Hug

Arjun did very bad to poor Arohi snatching her daughter away! But he still loved her..aww. OMG Anya and Ayan what cutie pies I looove their names btw!!! Ughhh Gauri that b*tch always hated her gutsAngry  what a cruel heartless woman!!! When Arjun found out he was soo guilty :( he really did horrible to Arohi! i loved her strong tough women character!Thumbs UpShe was awesome to stand up and tell him straight all the hell she went through and it;s not so easy for her to just walk back in his life!Broken Heart 

Aww but i still love Arjun..hehe can't hate my ArjunEmbarrassed He tried to win his love back and o sweet of him to let her meet Anya and sneakily meet Ayan. Hahahah, the kids and fam locked them up in their roomWink I loved when Arjun got all excited and God tussi Great HoROFLHahaha he's hilarious!

The ending was SO CUTE!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Their confessionEmbarrassed Heartand aww their babies are adorable! Arohi is finally united with her sunshines! Big smile

Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 08 November 2012 at 4:22pm

Angel.KMH.AK

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
loved it dear! 
loved the strong arohi! 
and arjun - he is an idiot! 
but loved the cutie pies - anya and ayan! 

Angel.KMH.AK

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged

I hope u all enjoyed reading this OS, later on this week I'll get back to ur comments n trust me reading comments is the most interesting thing after updating a piece of work :)

cherry227

MsFuzzybear69

MsFuzzybear69

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Had tears in my eyes while reading it but it was truly beautiful.

Angel.KMH.AK

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

Waow shona..i just started reading the OS n my luck u updated the second part just right after i read the first part...so read it in one go... wow great, that was a full treat for u thenWink

I luv the way u projected arohi in the os...usually when husbands ask for forgiveness, girls relent too quickly..m happy here aro stood on her stand..make arjun realise how much she'd suffered.. glad u liked my approach for this OS n yes Arjun needed to understand her position n how much she has suffered, if it wasn't OS then I wud have teach him better lessonLOL humari Aru ko manana itna asan nehiWink

Although aro forgave him bt m still angry at arjun...he made her suffer for no mistake of hers.. Bt he did realise his mistake n suffered for sum time..so i guess that's a gud enough punishment for him.. hahhaha Ditto on that Pari, paar becahre pa taras ageya tha na, babies ka bhi soch na thaSmile

I totally luved ur execution of the story...fab aww thank uEmbarrassed

ayan n anya...too cute :D Arjuhi ki babies haiWink
gauri...hate hate hate her :x hahhaaha me too :P
rashi..luv her..<3 Big smile
rajverr...uska kya kiya ja sakta hai...:P lol exactly stupid brother of Arohi usse much better toh Jay hai hehehehe

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooljaya11

Rofl
Agar me ye na kehti ke I know end to Tum update nahi deti na hahhaahah Di I wud have still update when I decidedLOL n I did update ontimeWink trick didn't work :P
Vibha hugs dear usse hug n mujhe kuch nehiAngry
N Shona I seriousally knew the ... Hahahaha lol u seriously knew...Wink

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

Geez...maine kitna bada comment likh diya...lol i got carried away, i think.. heheheheh but I just loved ur commentWink

Woteva...grt work dear...totally luved it... thank u again sweetheartEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top