Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Superb story Shona... But what Arjun did was totally not forgiving!!! The bitterness inside Arohi shall always remain despite Arjun and the family making amends for their mistake... Arjun ka pyar kam nahin hua hoga bichad ke bhi but trust once lost can never be regained...
But apne sweet  aur cute  bachchon ki zidd aur khushi ke saamne toh bade bade jhuk jaate hain:) 
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
absolutely beauitiful made me cry
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely brilliant . . .   😃
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arjun is such an DUMBOOO!!!😡

how cud he do that??????????

thnk u fr making aru so strong n nt frgiving him so easily...

the end was fab👏👏👏

love the kidzzz😳
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww youu got me in Tears!!!!😭 I LOVED IT!!!!❤️❤️
Read it all in one go!! :DSoo nice and long! :D It was such a Strong Story Shonaaa so glad to have u Back!!! Missed your writing yaaar this OS was exceptional!!!🤗

Arjun did very bad to poor Arohi snatching her daughter away! But he still loved her..aww. OMG Anya and Ayan what cutie pies I looove their names btw!!! Ughhh Gauri that b*tch always hated her guts😡  what a cruel heartless woman!!! When Arjun found out he was soo guilty :( he really did horrible to Arohi! i loved her strong tough women character!👍🏼She was awesome to stand up and tell him straight all the hell she went through and it;s not so easy for her to just walk back in his life!💔 

Aww but i still love Arjun..hehe can't hate my Arjun😳 He tried to win his love back and o sweet of him to let her meet Anya and sneakily meet Ayan. Hahahah, the kids and fam locked them up in their room😉 I loved when Arjun got all excited and God tussi Great Ho🤣Hahaha he's hilarious!

The ending was SO CUTE!!
Their confession😳 ❤️and aww their babies are adorable! Arohi is finally united with her sunshines! 😃
Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 11 years ago
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it dear! 
loved the strong arohi! 
and arjun - he is an idiot! 
but loved the cutie pies - anya and ayan! 
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I hope u all enjoyed reading this OS, later on this week I'll get back to ur comments n trust me reading comments is the most interesting thing after updating a piece of work :)

MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Had tears in my eyes while reading it but it was truly beautiful.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pari_15

Waow shona..i just started reading the OS n my luck u updated the second part just right after i read the first part...so read it in one go... wow great, that was a full treat for u then😉

I luv the way u projected arohi in the os...usually when husbands ask for forgiveness, girls relent too quickly..m happy here aro stood on her stand..make arjun realise how much she'd suffered.. glad u liked my approach for this OS n yes Arjun needed to understand her position n how much she has suffered, if it wasn't OS then I wud have teach him better lesson😆 humari Aru ko manana itna asan nehi😉

Although aro forgave him bt m still angry at arjun...he made her suffer for no mistake of hers.. Bt he did realise his mistake n suffered for sum time..so i guess that's a gud enough punishment for him.. hahhaha Ditto on that Pari, paar becahre pa taras ageya tha na, babies ka bhi soch na tha😊

I totally luved ur execution of the story...fab aww thank u😳

ayan n anya...too cute :D Arjuhi ki babies hai😉
gauri...hate hate hate her :x hahhaaha me too :P
rashi..luv her..<3 😃
rajverr...uska kya kiya ja sakta hai...:P lol exactly stupid brother of Arohi usse much better toh Jay hai hehehehe