Arjun

SANA KHAN ENTRY

rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

sana khan entry

well after the departure of riyas character in arjun the fanx of sana khan (me ) are empatiently waiting for thethe day she will make her disppearance in other serial or why not a newone gossip are currently saying that sana khan can make her re entry or come back in ipkknd as she has not discussed any of her project to the media recently there hav been two new serial in shantiven now i crew have dicided to bring another new character arav father in the serail probably after the rifts and my stay of arav case solved lavanya may make her seond entry pairing with nk...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved lavanya so much in IPKKND ... But she had to go ...
I just love sana khan and i have to admit that I actually started watching Arjun coz of her ...but riya died :'( ... But I just love Arjun and the cast ... N watch Arjun as it is a really fab show ...
I wish she make a come back just in Arjun ... I dunno how ???? But there are CV's of the show ...who can do anything right ???? ...so in the same way bring sana back as any character but plz just bring her back ... 
Love her so much ...
purecure thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dunno y bt i jst want her bck as riya...
she can cum bck wid any story cv's cna surely bring her...
dey can bring her as duplicate or as riya only...showing dat she wasn't dead...bt she wanted to b away fro some reason mayb sue to arjun n rathore...n she was under some training b/w dis tym...1!!

story can b anything...bt intention is only 1...!!!

n sana as La...she was amazing...bt after riya ...again La...it's not digestable i mean not acceptable..!!!

riya was amazing rather thn La...i feel!!!

Sry to hurt any1 here!!!
Edited by purecure - 11 years ago
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
no...if u r talking or saying on the basis of the convo in the twitter acc with sana ...that has been proved wrong...

she was not sana ...but a fan from other states vch she confirmed the next day...
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love Lavanya. But I want her back as Riya in Arjun not in IPKKND. I want Sana back in Arjun as Riya or any other character like Riya's twin sister.
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purecure

dey can bring her as duplicate or as riya only...showing dat she wasn't dead...bt she wanted to b away fro some reason mayb sue to arjun n rathore...n she was under some training b/w dis tym...1!!

n sana as La...she was amazing...bt after riya ...again La...it's not digestable i mean not acceptable..!!!

100% agreed
rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purecure

Sry to hurt any1 here!!!

i too want her back as riyaa 😭 ariya waz very very close to my heart still they are
sabaadan thumbnail
wish Sana to be back in ARJUN in some way...please
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i want her back as riya too ðŸ˜”