Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rockz.diva

Goldie

rockz.diva

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

sana khan entry

well after the departure of riyas character in arjun the fanx of sana khan (me ) are empatiently waiting for thethe day she will make her disppearance in other serial or why not a newone gossip are currently saying that sana khan can make her re entry or come back in ipkknd as she has not discussed any of her project to the media recently there hav been two new serial in shantiven now i crew have dicided to bring another new character arav father in the serail probably after the rifts and my stay of arav case solved lavanya may make her seond entry pairing with nk...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1Faayey--Siva--Gurmeet4Drashtipurecurekeenu_kk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SANA KHAN ENTRY" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
I loved lavanya so much in IPKKND ... But she had to go ...
I just love sana khan and i have to admit that I actually started watching Arjun coz of her ...but riya died :'( ... But I just love Arjun and the cast ... N watch Arjun as it is a really fab show ...
I wish she make a come back just in Arjun ... I dunno how ???? But there are CV's of the show ...who can do anything right ???? ...so in the same way bring sana back as any character but plz just bring her back ... 
Love her so much ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007fasiha_rocksrockz.divamadmadona

purecure

IF-Rockerz

purecure

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
i dunno y bt i jst want her bck as riya...
she can cum bck wid any story cv's cna surely bring her...
dey can bring her as duplicate or as riya only...showing dat she wasn't dead...bt she wanted to b away fro some reason mayb sue to arjun n rathore...n she was under some training b/w dis tym...1!!

story can b anything...bt intention is only 1...!!!

n sana as La...she was amazing...bt after riya ...again La...it's not digestable i mean not acceptable..!!!

riya was amazing rather thn La...i feel!!!

Sry to hurt any1 here!!!

Edited by purecure - 05 November 2012 at 1:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rockz.divamadmadona

kresham

IF-Rockerz

kresham

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
no...if u r talking or saying on the basis of the convo in the twitter acc with sana ...that has been proved wrong...

she was not sana ...but a fan from other states vch she confirmed the next day...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockz.diva

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
I love Lavanya. But I want her back as Riya in Arjun not in IPKKND. I want Sana back in Arjun as Riya or any other character like Riya's twin sister.

sabaadanmadmadona

madmadona

IF-Rockerz

madmadona

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purecure

dey can bring her as duplicate or as riya only...showing dat she wasn't dead...bt she wanted to b away fro some reason mayb sue to arjun n rathore...n she was under some training b/w dis tym...1!!

n sana as La...she was amazing...bt after riya ...again La...it's not digestable i mean not acceptable..!!!

100% agreed

rockz.divapurecure

rockz.diva

Goldie

rockz.diva

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purecure

Sry to hurt any1 here!!!

i too want her back as riyaa Cry ariya waz very very close to my heart still they are

sabaadanpurecure

sabaadan

sabaadan

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
wish Sana to be back in ARJUN in some way...please

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.