Arjun

WHAT? RIYA DIED?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-ShwSha-

IF-Rockerz

-ShwSha-

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Did I miss something? Who what when where how?!?

Does this mean there's no more Ariya? NAHI! This can't be true! But then why is the forum talking about, can someone clear this up for me please.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simple_dimple93mushiroxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHAT? RIYA DIED?" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simple_dimple93

simple_dimple93

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Yes, we all are still crying about it and trying to pester the CVs and PH to bring sana (riya) back!

Sana left due to not being able to cope with the hectic schedules but I feel the PH AND CVs should have cooperated with her, at least we would have had our Ariya but no they just killed our Riya and along with that they killed our Ariya! :'(

They showed she died by eating a dangerous bacteria as a criminal was trying to put it in the water to kill the whole city, so she sacrificed herself

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx-ShwSha-

-ShwSha-

IF-Rockerz

-ShwSha-

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
No!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
yes dear they killed our riya...as well as our ariya n alongwith it all ARIYA fans...CryOuchCry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.