Qubool Hai

Religion v/s Culture: REPORT or PM the Dev Team (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
thank u  agree with u Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raneeb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Religion v/s Culture: REPORT or PM the Dev Team (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
A "family act" law (don't know exact date) permits muslim second marriage ONLY AFTER THE  FIRST WIFE GIVES PERMISSION (this is to ensure both families are treated equally with 1st wife allowing it). But in reality a man (like Rashid ) might prefer one over other (which is NOT the muslim way). We don't know the circumstances under which Rashid married Shireen yet. I guess we will soon find out.

I am muslim and I have never seen or known anyone with 2 families at the same time... so might be very archaic/old system...not widely practiced anymore ( at least not in south east Asia). Usually people divorce and marries some one else. Even after divorce you are supposed to provide for the 1st wife and family (just like any other religion). 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sana...mamta-sraneeb

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.