Qubool Hai

Religion v/s Culture: REPORT or PM the Dev Team (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

masaf57

IF-Dazzler

masaf57

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
thanks it was needed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raneeb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Religion v/s Culture: REPORT or PM the Dev Team (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Shifu thanks for creating the post and Adu thanks for the infomation..

raneeb

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Thanks. this is really needed for a peaceful forum  Smile

raneeb

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the much-needed post. 

raneeb

Rupunzale

IF-Dazzler

Rupunzale

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
As far as I know Bigamy is a crime in India. But, can someone please clarify me the Muslim marriage laws...in Qubool hai it's shown that Rashid is married to both Dilshad and Shireen...isn't a divorce required to marry a second time or its allowed ?
Isn't it considered as bigamy?

Can someone please explain this ?

raneeb

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Shifali, i appreciate it, i m not active on this forum but i came to know by one of my friend that on this forum people do relate every thing from Islam which is not true, many things what the leads are doing is not a part of Islam but as this is a show and the writers have not done a PHD on Islam to tell the truth about it. so it was much needed to tell people not to mix up culture and religion. NO doubt that Islam deals in every part of life. Religion and the world are not separate for us. However, many Muslims made religion and world separate following the western culture and that can also be seen in this show. For Example in Islam, Knowledge is so much important, we can know the importance of knowledge by the first revelation of Islam on Prophet Mohammad Peace be Upon Him, when Angle Gabriel brought Allah's first message he said

Recite in the name of your Lord who created -Created man from a clinging substance.Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -Who taught by the pen -Taught man that which he knew not. (Surah Alaq Verses 1-5)

Here in the show we can see the Nighat's mother in law is asking not to get knowledge which is a contradiction from Islam but many might be taking it as a part of Islam. And i really wonder why they are relating every thing from Islam when they know its a show, I suggest if some one wants to know about islam, its better to go for the religious book "Quran" and not for some show. judging any religion by a show is the worst thing which some one can do. thanks again

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mamta-sraneebFazila~

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

As far as I know Bigamy is a crime in India. But, can someone please clarify me the Muslim marriage laws...in Qubool hai it's shown that Rashid is married to both Dilshad and Shireen...isn't a divorce required to marry a second time or its allowed ?

Bigamy has not been a sin any religion including Hinduism. Later, Church put a ban on bigamy and in india before the THE HINDU MARRIAGE ACT, 1955, bigamy was allowed, its not ban religiously (i keep on studying on comparative religions, NO OFFENSE to any one by saying this please)

Islam does allow bigamy BUT only if some one can do justice with the wives. The people like Rashid in this serial are not allowed for bigamy as Allah restrict bigamy with justice...Leaving some one after marriage for 18 years is a crime in the sight of Allah as the person is supposed to manage both families together and not like this, to leave one wife and the kids without any support and support the next family and the wife only. Bigamy is not must but an option that if some one can do justice and if some one is having a problem like an orphan girl or the one who is not having a supporter, if some one can do justice with two wives can marry with the next girl too.

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one (Surah Nisa verse 3)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RupunzaleFingerFetishraneebFazila~

Rupunzale

IF-Dazzler

Rupunzale

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

Originally posted by Rupunzale

Bigamy has not been a sin any religion including Hinduism. Later, Church put a ban on bigamy and in india before the THE HINDU MARRIAGE ACT, 1955, bigamy was allowed, its not ban religiously (i keep on studying on comparative religions, NO OFFENSE to any one by saying this please)

Islam does allow bigamy BUT only if some one can do justice with the wives. The people like Rashid in this serial are not allowed for bigamy as Allah restrict bigamy with justice...Leaving some one after marriage for 18 years is a crime in the sight of Allah as the person is supposed to manage both families together and not like this, to leave one wife and the kids without any support and support the next family and the wife only. Bigamy is not must but an option that if some one can do justice and if some one is having a problem like an orphan girl or the one who is not having a supporter, if some one can do justice with two wives can marry with the next girl too.

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of
[other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one (Surah Nisa verse 3)
thanks so much for the information.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitahukshilaraneebFazila~

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.