Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin Update - 9/5/2005 - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago

but mallika has no ides right? anyone who reads that letter will get an idea like jassi has done something to herself,

anyway hope it brings out jassi's truth

THANKS, as always, for the wonderful update!!!

It is funny to see Mallika floating away in chullu bhar pani w/o any truth-but in the process, I do not want Armaan (and Jassi's family) to suffer more - for his (their) Jassi's death!!! They all are finally happier, and... Nandu, please do something!!!

Well Malika isnt gonna get away with her plan because Jessica can easily come out and tell people she is Jassi but without her legal documents it will be hard to prove ...

Wow, thanx sooooooooo sooooooooo much for the update!!!!!!!

I can't wait to read what happens tomorrow!!!!!

I think that this is the time where Jessica should finally reveal her real identity and become that same old lovable Jassi a.k.a. Jasmeet Walia and this time lets see the love blossom between the lovable Armaan and Jassi!!!!!

this is really a fantastic update. my computer is not working well but i trie hard to read it and ultimately i have been sucessful.thanks a ton QB for your wonderful update.👏👏👏!
Wow!!!! Great update!!! But I really didn't get to see Armaan today!😭I am so sad now!!!!😭

malika thinks jassi is dead...lol.........

thannks queenbee........

Oooooo Thanks QB for as usual the vest er...best update😃

Nandu the matchmaker😳

cho chweet😛

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this site a while back...I missed JJKN last night b/c I fell asleep @ 6:30PM!?  Anyway, thanks for the update..with the way you write & my imagination, it's as good as watching it.  How long is JJKN supposed to last though?  I'm DYING for Armaan to find out Jessica's true identity. 😒

🐷

that was an awesome update, QB!  I enjoyed reading it as well as watching yesterday's show 😊  Nandu the matchmaker was choo chweet and Malika...well, she's just lost her  marbles 😆