Qubool Hai

ALL Questions & Queries about Religion HERE (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 24

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
yea good job yusra...after readin ur comment i find my self a bad writer..lolzzz
u explained so well...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmmcdreamy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ALL Questions & Queries about Religion HERE (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

lots of stories and animated films and serial ahs been made on ramayan and mahabharata nd other gods even in jessus too...but i never got to see anything about allah...can some one plzz enlight me the story of allah...if its not against there rules and customs...i wud love to knwo about allah and his teaching to humanity...

ps - i hope i am not hurting nayones feelings... plzz frgave if i ahve asked or said soem thing against anyones feelings..i am extreme sorry for that

A very nice question Payal...technically Islam is a religion of logic we basically first become Nuetral and see around on the happenings of the Universe we see every thing needs a creator and that creator has to be powerfull and dominant which is termed as DEVINE power...Islam explains this DEVINE power  and term is as Allah ,HE is the Sole Creator He is the only one ,there is no companion of Allah,there is no one like him no partner n freind no companion as these relations are needed by someone who is not complete...ALLAH Taala  tells about himself in Quran ...""I was a hidden treasure and i decided to show myself and i showed it""

Allah has Angels but Angels don't have a power to think and decide at their own so Allah created Humans and then added soul to them and gave them the ability to think and decide, and then gave them this life to go into the world and themselves decide who is that ultimate devine power...Allah says the ones who are the ones with positive mind and intentions will some way or the other find Him n the others won't and on the day of judgement with the proof of the deeds done by the Humans ALLah will grant them with Paradise or Hell...so its just a test zone for all created by Allah

Allah doesnot want us to be a Muslim just by the way ...like if we are just born in a Muslim family even then Allah asks us to go out ponder upon the happenings of the Universe and search for the right message ...read Islam even know abt other religions and then decide which is the best one among all.

Before Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him)Allah sent 1 lakh 24 thousand messengers to guide the world at different places at different point of time ...4 of them had complete religions with them
1.HAZRAT DAOOD (this religion doenot exist anymore)

2.HAZRAT MUSA (He is the prophet who came with JEWISM and jews were the ones guided by Musa aka MOSEPH)

3.HAZRAT EESA(He is the prophet who came with Christanity and Christains were the ones guided by Jesus )

But after the death of their prophets they did amendments in there religion themselves according to Quran. So Allah decided to send the last prophet with a book protected by Allah Almighty at his own and completed the code of conduct of life for humanity for eternity with knowledge abt the matters of daily life and life hereafter,and Allah clearly stated in Quran that there will be no prophet after Hazrat Muhammad(peace be upon him)but we have to believe in all the Prophets and there message before Prophet Muhamad too

Its just the promise of Allah that even after 1400 years of Prophet decent the Quran in every part of the world is the same

Allah doesnot only asks to pray all the day the actual message of Allah and Quraan is to love humanity ,work for each other after reciting the Kalma u become a brother of evry other muslim ...one has to be good even better with the ones who are not Muslims ...we have to respect evry religion,every human ,and we have to behave well,help  those who need help, be soft where there is a need to be soft and be strong at the places where there is a need for being strong,basically we have to be a good human inshort...

and yeah we are not allowed to make photo's or movies of Allah Almighty and Prophet as we say we believe in the one who we can't see but surely is present evrywhere listening to even the words we havenot spoken and the deeds we decided to do in heart and the ones we have done...so if we will make a movie with Allah Almighty in it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we will go against that belief ...

but yeah Movies on the teaching of Islam or the message of Islam have been made but they are very less and not by Pakistani's in particular so yeah its the fault of Muslim they don't' use this medium that way but surely in future they will probably

SORRY I GUESS I HAVE ELABORATED IT A LITTLE , i hope it will satisfy ur question feel free to ask abt anything u wana know

AND sorry if any one gets hurt by any of my word no such intentions to humilate anyone

Edited by an_k - 09 November 2012 at 12:33pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeysehreen07jemiisana04neenzzNu_Adu-FrozenRain-1234philli23Sweet_Ashumrusha4003RainbowWarriorshinseenrits08..Labyrinth..Manoshono--Iqra--Malika_ZL_Khanpayalibmventure..SheWolf..virgo_gurlrahmona_pakswemcdreamy.Batameez.

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
thnxx guysss for such lovely feed back

well ummm you all told me about islam and humantiy and teching... and his messenger to unvierse... ummm if its not against rul to ask or to say about
who was Hazarat Muhammad - why was he choose as the last prophet...is there any story behind it keyaa...if its not agaist your rules to speak aboutt then i shure wana learn about how he bacme prophet and why was he only choosen as the last one ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-RainbowWarrioran_k

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

well ummm you all told me about islam and humanity and teaching... and his messenger to unvierse... ummm if its not against rul to ask or to say about
who was Hazarat Muhammad - why was he choose as the last prophet...is there any story behind it keyaa...if its not agaist your rules to speak aboutt then i shure wana learn about how he bacme prophet and why was he only choosen as the last one ... 

Actually Allah created Adam from soil ,and we believe all the humans are made of it too ...but Prophet Muhammad is the only one who is not made of soil only he has the Noor of Allah Almighty too so we can say he is was made by Allah before Allah created anything else and he is made of soil and Part of Allah ...

""Allah created the universe on the foundation of love and Prophet Muhamamad is BELOVED of Allah Almighty ...HE is the first creation of Allah...HE is the Ultimate love of Allah ...Allah wanted to show his love for his beloved so he created the Universe...And appointed Him as the Messenger of Allah Almighty for the rest of the universe"""...he is the one in whom all the qualities of the Universe were put in he was the choosen one and Prophet Ibrahim prayed to Allah almighty to bless his blood line with the Last Prophet ...""

When he was born he was the Prophet and had distinct characteristics of Prophet too but he himself didnt know it and Allah wanted him to be a normal human being infront of all the others to make it visible to them that he is the righteous man in actual...He got to know that he is a prophet of Allah at the age of 40...even before being declared as Prophet the Arabs use to respect him alot because of his good traits and he was the most TRUTHFUL AND HONEST man around he was called as SAdIQ n Amin by them 

He was created at first and sent in last as a Prophet the basic logic is he came for the completion of the Message of Allah Almighty so first all the others came and gave the same message but the message was incomplete ,Allah knew it before and that was the way he schemed it and evry other Prophet knew it and mentioned in their teachings that the completition wd be done by the last Prophet Muhammad(Peace be upon him)...

i hope i have answered ur query and i am obliged u have asked
feel free to ask and if u get bored by details then do tell i will try even more to be shrter the next time

Edited by an_k - 09 November 2012 at 12:39pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07sana04tristar03Sweet_Ashumrusha4003RainbowWarrior..Labyrinth..Manoshono

mcdreamy.

IF-Stunnerz

mcdreamy.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

well ummm you all told me about islam and humantiy and teching... and his messenger to unvierse... ummm if its not against rul to ask or to say about

Good question :)

To understand why Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was chosen as the last prophet, you have to know all about him, as well as going back in history to the Arab society. Prophet Muhammad lived during a time when there was no law or science in Arabia and people were so dominated by superstitions and ignorance that historians refer to the period as the "Dark Ages". And even though the 'Dark Ages' occurred throughout Europe and the Middle East, but the knowledge of civilization was more lacking in Arabia than in all other parts of the world.

It was during this period that Allah revealed the Holy Qur'an, with it's great light of truth and it's universal message to Prophet Muhammad.
The Qur'an had overcome all of the ignorance which had come into Arabian society, ignorance which held the people down by enslaving their minds, their morality and their spirituality. Also this is why the revelation of the Qur'an is considered as a great Miracle in Islam, cos it was revealed to Prophet Muhammad, who was illiterate, yet he was still able to recite the Qur'an!

The Qur'an wasn't revealed to Prophet Muhammad cos he had wealth or cos he was the son of a great man or woman, or cos he had worldly knowledge! It was revealed to him, because he had a good heart, he was honest, and he had an impeccable human character and Allah chose him as the best example of humanity, hence he was chosen as the last prophet!

It's also important to remember that parts of the true 'message' (Qur'an) had been brought to people by previous prophets, however overtime the message got distorted and people again went astray. So finally Allah decided to send the final true 'message' (Qur'an) and prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was chosen, (cos of the reasons I have already mentioned above ^^) to preach Islam and bring people on the right path again!

Hope this helps :)

PS. NO OFFENCE INTENDED TO ANYONE!

Edited by ChocolateCharms - 09 November 2012 at 12:51pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

hooriya93sehreen07tristar03neenzz-FrozenRain-Sweet_Ashumrusha4003an_kshinseen..Labyrinth..RainbowWarriorffkhanManoshonoMalika_ZL_Khanrahmona_paksweBatameez.

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
woowww
an_k and choco
thans a brillient xplanantion..superb
i got it
thnxx to both of you

ps - i think this part i remember kee he was arab trader and if i rember correctly he was leaving with his chaha jaan or uncle who was also in same trading businesss...and he help prophet to start the business and then merged his own with him and in terms of some year he was the msot prestigious business man and people respect his words more then him as his words were like a mountain ... i think when i was in 6 th or 7th std i got this book and read in it...
am i correct keyaaa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07an_kmcdreamy.

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

woowww
an_k and choco
thans a brillient xplanantion..superb
i got it
thnxx to both of you

ps - i think this part i remember kee he was arab trader and if i rember correctly he was leaving with his chaha jaan or uncle who was also in same trading businesss...and he help prophet to start the business and then merged his own with him and in terms of some year he was the msot prestigious business man and people respect his words more then him as his words were like a mountain ... i think when i was in 6 th or 7th std i got this book and read in it...
am i correct keyaaa

yes u are right ...he was an Arab Trader and when his Chacha got to know from some source that he is having the characteristics of Prophet he shrunk his business and limited his activities but they kept on doing business and Prophet Muhammad(may peace be upon him) was well known for his TRUTHFULNESS AND HONESTY...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tristar03RainbowWarriorffkhanmcdreamy.

anaad

anaad

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
thanks for thread Shifaly...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

an_k

Post Reply New Post

Go to top